Packer Draft picks highlight videos

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OH MY GOD.

first off that Korey Hall video is very very good. how have we not seen that.

second of all... he plays linebacker like it was meant to be played. he looks outstanding in coverage and in run defense. of course those were just the highlights, im sure he has areas of need.

but i can see why they wanna move him to fullback. he has the potential to be very good.... can obviously blow people up, seems to have above average hands, and is fast in the open field.

i dont know anything else about the kid, but his weaknesses would have to be monumental for me not think he will make the roster. he looks outstanding. and that video makes me wanna paint my backyard blue and go knock down some neighbor kids.

OP
OP
P

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OH MY GOD.

I agree it was very good he looks like a LB and a CB he had alot of ints.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Packnic -

I should have the video first... first one that really got me jacked up about the player... SPECIAL TEAMS DEMON :thumbsup:

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic -

I should have the video first... first one that really got me jacked up about the player... SPECIAL TEAMS DEMON :thumbsup:

haha after seeing that, painting your back yard blue doesnt sound so crazy huh.

yeah at the very least, i think he will be a special team demon.

as far as switching to FB, theres no video of him doing that... but he does seem to have decent open field speed (for a FB) and good hands... so i could see it... but time will tell. training camp is gonna be great.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OH MY GOD.

Those that have watched BSU are really spoiled by this guy. I dont know of a weakness other than the fact that up until the Fiesta Bowl, Boise State didnt get a lot of press or credit for being a good team. The WAC isnt seen as a strong conference. He still seems to be everywhere on the field. Stuffs the run, comes blasting through the line on blitzes, and as you saw in the video, has great coverage abilities.

I am pretty sure he has never been used as a FB in college, but the special teams play alone should help the pack.
According to this: http://www.broncosports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9900&ATCLID=521358
he played both sides of the ball in high school. Was a RB on offense and LB on D.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was most disappointed with the Wynn video. The first guy to touch him causes him to go down. He doesn't seem to break tackles or bowl over tacklers.

Rouse will learn soon enough that hitting hard does not always cause NFL players to go down. He will have to work on wrapping up in his tackles.

I always look forward to Family Night to see what some of these guys can do. By November though Family Night is not so important.

Bishop from Cal is a lot like Hodge. He is faster in pads and in a game. He seems to read plays well and get to the ball in a hurry. Reaction time is quick so his 40 time in shorts is not a big factor.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Family night won't bother me as much this year because they got rid of the concrete around the side of the field. God that Collins fall scared the crap out of me last year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts