Packer 7 Round Mock

gute

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe TT will re-sign Clifton and Tauscher and add a veteran S and CB in free agency. TT will then go into the draft and pick the following:

1. Javid Best, RB Cal
2. Safford, OT Indiana
3. Schofield, LB/DE Wisconsin
4. Neal, DT Purdue
5. Angerer, LB Iowa
5. Basped, LB/DE Nevada
6. Thurmond, CB Oregon
7. Dray, TE

Free Agent signings will be used to add a WR, C, LB, CB, RB

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What about a Punter and a Kicker to at least compete with Crosby and Kapinos. I guess we have Masthay to compete with Kapinos, but I think we should get someone to compete with Crosby, whether it be in free agency or late in the draft.

I've been hearing that Saffold will be available in the 3rd or 4th round, so that's a reach. I'd maybe try to get Jason Fox or a good CB in the 2nd.

We need a good healthy returner too with Blackmon being injury prone and all. I'm a fan of McCluster. Nabbing him in the 3rd would be amazing.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe i'm wrong, but isn't Jahvid Best a pretty decent kick returner too?

Is he? Maybe you're right. Just in my head I picture him as the go-to running back and that's it.

I still want the Pack to draft McCluster, WOO!

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting. I'd still rather have Spiller for obvious reasons. I'd be fine with Best for our pick as long as there aren't any 1st round quality OT's or OLB's.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a RB is a great idea if a good one falls to us, in this mock draft J. Best is there and I would agree with getting him. Besides Grant we dont have a lot.

Staff online

Members online