Packer 14 points favorites for Mondays game.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
So Las Vegas has the Packers as 12.5 to 14.0 point favorites for the Vikings game.

Good luck. It will be interesting to see if they can cover the spread.

Reaction score
we'll probably be up by up by 31 points, then the defense will probably give up 24 points in a 3 minute span in the 4th quarter, forcing Rodgers to win it for us with a clock killin' drive.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd give them a 10 point spread with Ponder in for the Vikings. But I think the Packers are gonna score 35 +, our Oline is just too good. The reason I'd go with 10 pt spread is because of our D, hopefully they will study some more recent film on Ponder and get this guy dialed up by Monday.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't know. Newhouse had some trouble with Allen the last time and Ponder looked pretty sharp. Don't underestimate these Vikings.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's only Monday, the Vikings will surely get some bets and the line will come down a tad, not much though..

I have rule I do not bet on the Packers. I broke it and did it against both Carolina and the Vikings this year and it cost me both times..

jamie97520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The point spread seems accurate. Jared Allen will be the key to the game. There will be lots of opportunity for draw plays and hopefully Starks and Grant will be able to pick up some yards on the ground.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I am definitely not putting money on this game.

Actually I'm worried we may drop this game to Minnesota after how bad our defense played against San Diego.

Minnesota is also coming off the bye week, don't kid yourself guys, this is going to be tough. I don't see no 14 point game unless they get it together.

Members online