Pack will be alright

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, I haven't been on since the change and all he*% is breaking loose! One poor showing in preseason and the sky is falling? The Pack will be alright. I thought that A-Rod looked better than I thought he would. This last game he was on it. The receivers, well, they couldn't catch a cold. Had they held on to some passes they could have had a rythym going, and confidence. It's still preseason, no game planning, and many mixes of OL configurations, D-Packages etc... The staff is figuring out the best combos etc...Granted 13-3 may not be obtainable but the NFC N title is realistic. One of the intangibles missing, not having Favre, is the confidence level and quiet leadership most people didn't consider. I'll gladly admit that was a huge mistake of letting him go but, you get what you get. A-Rod has the mechanics but not the intangibles yet. Once the season gets rolling we'll see what we really have on our hand, but its still too early to claim bust. I find it peculiar that I was one of the minority that thought the Pack absolutley blew it in its dealings with Brett. Everyone was so pro TT and A-Rod, and Favre Bashing that I find it very interesting that many posters are gone and many post here suggest the PAck are terrible. I don't see it.

TheEngineer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
I find it peculiar that I was one of the minority that thought the Pack absolutley blew it in its dealings with Brett. Everyone was so pro TT and A-Rod, and Favre Bashing that I find it very interesting that many posters are gone and many post here suggest the PAck are terrible. I don't see it.

I think that has more to do with the coincidence with the forum change over, than anything.

I don't know if the Packers will be alright for the season, but I do know that I'm going to support them through it.

Members online

Latest posts