Pack v Steelers: Preseason Game Thread

sbp_387

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets just put it this way if patyon manning had a 2-13 season before he was good, arron is going to have a tough time behind favre he needs to be given time to make his mistakes on the field so that he can learn for him self. thier is only so much a guy can learn for playing a preseason game...

i think if we give arron the time he will get really good but i doubt that wil happen with favre still hear, and if the coaches did start arron then people would hate him for doing that to favre.

i think we should give arron the time to prove him self but i guess just saying that will get people to hate me so o well...

also a udpate for you guys...
a-rod toning so far
67% comp
with 98.6 qb rating

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, Pittsburgh is actually one of the toughest places any NFL kicker can boot it. Jeff Reed even got his XPA blocked.

Mason Crosby, a damn rookie, booted a 52-yarder. That's gotta be a rookie record.

Anyway, it's only pre-season. Weather can't be a factor. But still, good or bad weather... that's a hard place to kick in.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How bout that cat, James Jones?!

Reports weren't lying when they said he was better than Jennings was as a rookie in camp so far. I really liked what I saw. I feel encourage when watching him.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
too bad i was not able to watch or listen to the game. how long will the starters be playing in week 2 and will woodsond and harris be playing?

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny how we don't hear from the first couple posters who thought
Aaron was a waste of a pick...

OP
OP
Y

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Other things.

The defense will rock this year.

Ingle Martin showed that he has Hall of Fame potential. All he needs is a little training. Kind of like Goku in Dragon Ball Z. He just needs to realize his 'Super Saiyan' ability so to speak.

Jones is good. The Ghost of Gilbert Brown played nicely. Bigby stinks. Rouse hits hard.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, Pittsburgh is actually one of the toughest places any NFL kicker can boot it. Jeff Reed even got his XPA blocked.

Mason Crosby, a damn rookie, booted a 52-yarder. That's gotta be a rookie record.

Anyway, it's only pre-season. Weather can't be a factor. But still, good or bad weather... that's a hard place to kick in.

Pittsburgh announcers said it was the longest kick ever made in Heinz Field.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Danreb said:

Pittsburgh announcers said it was the longest kick ever made in Heinz Field.

No way...

I won't believe it...

But thats cuz im an ***...

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanted to see more of Ingle Martin, however I'm glad A-Rod got some playing time and glad that he didn't do bad....most of all I'm glad the pack won.

Staff online

Members online