Pack takes Nick Collins

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Fact is, if those 'expert mock draft' people were in fact, experts they'd have been hired to a NFL team instead of publishing 'mock' drafts.

slackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No doubt, professional NFL types and so called draft experts have hit on a few and missed more than probably any of them would care to admit. However, some of you seem to imply that even the good/credible mock drafts are nothing more than a bunch of writers sitting around pulling names out of a hat. I don't care what analyst you like or don't like, there usually is a consensus on the top college players by everyone concerned. Usually everyone in the College/NFL circle is in agreement on whom the first day players are and who should be available on the 2nd Day. I think it's safe to say GB/TT reached in almost every rd for players he could have had later on, and to make matters worst, TT took a number of guys w/ health and character concerns from small/un-NFL type programs....guys who will need some time to develop and mature. I don't think GB had that luxury this year. They needed to hit on 4 players in the top 89 who could step in and contribute and maybe start right away. Most people around the NFL don't believe they had that type of draft nor do I. Time will tell; I hope I am wrong! I want #4 to go out on top and I am pissed because I don't think GB is doing all it can to ensure that happens.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
With that type of support, you are a true backer of the Packers.

Where are all the fans who trust the PROFESSIONALS until proven otherwise? I know ya round here somewheres, just has to be some!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:

Where are all the fans who trust the PROFESSIONALS until proven otherwise? I know ya round here somewheres, just has to be some!

questioning how he develops his opinion of the team, and his support of the team, are 2 very different things.

he might be screaming louder than you on sundays...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
SlickVision said:

questioning how he develops his opinion of the team, and his support of the team, are 2 very different things.

he might be screaming louder than you on sundays...

I yell, girls scream. :)

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:

no...girls whine ^^^^^

:)

spaulding

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently other GM's call Thompson to congratulate him after taking Underwood. I'll just be happy when either one takes Roman's roster spot.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I'll just be happy when either one takes Roman's roster spot
<sarcasm>As we all know how accurate it is to real life</sarcasm>: God Roman sucks in Madden.

This Bates has me excited about our defense this year. I hope these guys pan out and kick bootay!

Oh, ryan. I don't believe you purchased the rights to use the .sV sarcasm tag, modifying it with < > does not cut it!! :D

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
spaulding said:
Apparently other GM's call Thompson to congratulate him after taking Underwood. I'll just be happy when either one takes Roman's roster spot.

I was very happy to see us select Underwood...he was billed as a sleeper on a lot of websites...the only one that said he'd be undrafted was yahoo, and that's just a search engine...I think Collins starts at safety then could be used as a nickel/dime back in certain packages...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts