Pack not as bad as Favre feared; they’re worse

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack not as bad as Favre feared; they’re worse

It’s clear already, just one game into the NFL regular season, why Brett Favre wrestled long and hard with the decision to return to Green Bay.
The Packers aren’t as bad as he feared. They’re worse.
“Maybe,â€

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
again media can say what they wnant one very bad game and our season is over i dont want to think that regroup see where the mistakes are and robinson i hope he can take care of business brett wont go down without a fight and i hope the others will follow in that direction,i'm not giving up on our team just because we lost to the bears :oops:

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think we should wait another week before makeing conclusions about the season.

but from the looks of it we will have a bad season but give the packers one more chance to prove they can win games.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan4ever said:
again media can say what they wnant one very bad game and our season is over

they say it cuz there are people stupid enough to believe it.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Already people are talking about who we should take with the #1 pick in the draft. If that horrifying circumstance should take place, the consensus is another QB. Now, I ask you, how is that going to turn this franchise around? He'll be on the bench for AT LEAST a year. During that time we'll be just as weak at multiple positions. Our only chance, IMO, would be to trade down and pick up an OL and a RB, or a DB. WE ARE REBUILDING, no question in my mind.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well like it said in the artical about us being a young team. We could use how bad we played as motivation for the future games, or it could sink us even lower. Either way we arnt going anywhere this season. As soon as we ever get on a high note something will happen to this young team to bring them back down. It just goes along with the young team attitude.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:
Already people are talking about who we should take with the #1 pick in the draft. If that horrifying circumstance should take place, the consensus is another QB. Now, I ask you, how is that going to turn this franchise around? He'll be on the bench for AT LEAST a year. During that time we'll be just as weak at multiple positions. Our only chance, IMO, would be to trade down and pick up an OL and a RB, or a DB. WE ARE REBUILDING, no question in my mind.

Judging from your name I'd guess you have been around a few rebuilding Packer teams. Perhaps that is why you see it as what this is. A rebuilding team. I completely agree. If we get the #1 pick I'd take WR Calvin Johnson from Georgia Tech ahead of both Brady Quinn and Adrian Peterson. I'd sign a RB in free agency this year if there is some good one's out there. Talking about this is useless. How many people had the Saints pegged for Matt Leinart in March? A lot and they signed Drew Brees. We'll see when that time comes.

I agree with everything you said and a nice post. Let's get ready for the Saints and 14 other more games after.

Staff online

Members online