Pack just needs to take care of their own business

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last time I checked the regular season consisted of 16 games, not 12.

A win would have been nice against Dallas, but let's not assume, like all the talking heads out there that Dallas will have home field advantage at the end of the season.

Packers...vs Oak,@ Stl.,@Chi,vs Det.

Boys.......@Det,vsPhilly,@Carolina,@Washington

Let all the Boys fans do their woofing, they can because their team won, but I see The Pack winning out finishing 14-2.

The Boys on the other hand have 1 home game that is not a sure win and 3 road games, 2 which I would call even at this point.

Packer Fans know that Detroit is a much better home team than they are on the road, I will be a Lion fan in 10 days.

What team wants to go to Washington right now with what they are going through. Wash. will be in the hunt for a wild card, they will not lose to Dallas on the final day of regulare season.

Pack 14-2
Boys 13-3

Pack just needs to get healthy and take care of their business, you can't worry about anyone elses.

Whatever happens Packers will be somewhere in the post-season and hopefully will be healthy, if all the starters are healthy no-one in the NFC will be able to hang.

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It'd be quite funny if the Cowboys lost 2 games here on out and the Packers didn't It can go both ways. There was NO guarantee that the over hyped game would be a for sure game changer. We'll see.

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The cowboys wont lose another game. have you seen there schedule? they might lose 1 more game if anything...

HomerJay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The cowboys wont lose another game. have you seen there schedule? they might lose 1 more game if anything...

Uh.....what? The Cowboys won't lose another game......they might lose 1 more game.......

Which is it??

And their schedule is in the first post....

Are you high?

OP
OP
B

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guess you didn't read my whole post.

I posted both teams schedule, really don't care if The Boys win 1 or 4.

Packers get healthy and they will take care of business.

I like the atttitude of Boy fans, they are unbeatable right now, hopefully the team has that same attitude, because it will come back and bite them right in the a--.

No use arguing, only time will tell.

Question for all you Boy fans out there.

Is this forum so much better than your home teams that you just have to stay around. I thought The Boys were America's team, why would anyone ever want to leave their forum?

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philly almost beat New England IN New England...

'Skins always play the Cowboys tough.

The Lions? Who knows, they're the friggin' Lions.

But you never know, they could get lucky.

(They could lose two more...I think the Skins will rough up Romo in that game...The Eaglse too!)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anything is possible........we could lose all of the rest of our games, or so could the Cowboys. It's the NFL.....anything could happen.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philly almost beat New England IN New England...

'Skins always play the Cowboys tough.

The Lions? Who knows, they're the friggin' Lions.

But you never know, they could get lucky.

(They could lose two more...I think the Skins will rough up Romo in that game...The Eaglse too!)

The Lions are the most erratic team in the NFL. They can upset the Cows. Will they? Who knows? It depends which team the Lions bring to the game.

Agreed on the Eagles.

But hoping for another team to lose is a bad strategy. I'd rather us win out, and win by very large margins each game. Even if we both win out, which is probably the most likely scenario, we need to go into the Playoffs with high morale.

Romosexual

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The last time I checked the regular season consisted of 16 games, not 12.

A win would have been nice against Dallas, but let's not assume, like all the talking heads out there that Dallas will have home field advantage at the end of the season.

Packers...vs Oak,@ Stl.,@Chi,vs Det.

Boys.......@Det,vsPhilly,@Carolina,@Washington

Let all the Boys fans do their woofing, they can because their team won, but I see The Pack winning out finishing 14-2.

The Boys on the other hand have 1 home game that is not a sure win and 3 road games, 2 which I would call even at this point.

Packer Fans know that Detroit is a much better home team than they are on the road, I will be a Lion fan in 10 days.

What team wants to go to Washington right now with what they are going through. Wash. will be in the hunt for a wild card, they will not lose to Dallas on the final day of regulare season.

Pack 14-2
Boys 13-3

Pack just needs to get healthy and take care of their business, you can't worry about anyone elses.

Whatever happens Packers will be somewhere in the post-season and hopefully will be healthy, if all the starters are healthy no-one in the NFC will be able to hang.

You're crazy, man. The team last year lost a close one to the Lions at home, but this team is so much better than it was at that time, and even better than it was earlier this season. You can hope all you want, but you'll be brought back down to reality. As it stands we can afford to lose one game the rest of the season. IMO, the toughest game left on the schedule will be the Eagles game. The other three are on the road, but I expect big wins in Detroit and Carolina, and probably the same in Washington. There's no doubt that we should win the rest of these games. Philly kept it close in the first half of our first game and will probably do the same on the 16th. You guys should win the rest of your game, and if you have any trouble it will be the away games. Dallas just has to continue being Dallas, and you guys just have to have hope.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Could give two ***** if the Cowboys win out or not. Either way, I suspect we go back to Dallas in the playoffs. Winner goes to the Super Bowl and guess what. Cowboy fans, don't bother packing.

Romosexual

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could give two ***** if the Cowboys win out or not. Either way, I suspect we go back to Dallas in the playoffs. Winner goes to the Super Bowl and guess what. Cowboy fans, don't bother packing.

You guys haven't even made the playoffs yet.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

You guys haven't even made the playoffs yet.

Don't worry your little Ol' self.. we shall see you again.. that is if YOUR Boys make it there... Seriously..

If the Vikes make it in as the 6th seed in the NFC and make a little run in the playoffs... you will play hell getting through that game... AP and Taylor will wear your ***** down if they face you again.

LonelyPoet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
T

Pack 14-2
Boys 13-3

This is exactly what I have in mind too... you said it right buddy. If that is the case Packers gets a bye week too isn't it? Let the Boys fans rock'n'roll we will go with their girlfriends for dinner (I'd have said something else.. but in a public forum I am just using the word dinner) :D :lol:

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not so sure that the Cowboys will win out either. And I agree with the point made by Pack93z, if the Vikings get in as the 6th seed, it won't be an easy game for the Cowboys. All Day AP will give them a run for their money.

I think the Packers DO win out, i'm a little worried about the Bears, IN Chicago because they may be playing for a spot in the playoffs up until Week 17. Overall I'm just ready for it to be playoff time, the Packers will be on their grind come playoff time. Cowboys, holding their heads high in an arrogant fashion will end up stumbling.

Romosexual

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are funny. If the Vikings make it in they'll face either Tampa or Seatte. I don't see them going to either of those places and coming out with a win. And you don't have to worry about Dallas making it to the NFC Championship game. If anyone should worry, it's you guys.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
You guys are funny. If the Vikings make it in they'll face either Tampa or Seatte. I don't see them going to either of those places and coming out with a win. And you don't have to worry about Dallas making it to the NFC Championship game. If anyone should worry, it's you guys.

I am not worried at all... any of the teams with the exception of the Giants will have to battle the elements which is foreign to them, then have to worry about us.

Oh BTW.. any truth to the rumor of TO's name being tied to the Mitchell report?

Romosexual

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Romosexual said:

I am not worried at all... any of the teams with the exception of the Giants will have to battle the elements which is foreign to them, then have to worry about us.

Oh BTW.. any truth to the rumor of TO's name being tied to the Mitchell report?

Nope. If there was it would be all over ESPN. T.O. is just physically gifted.

OP
OP
B

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hey ****....eerrrr I Mean Romo(not that there's anything wrong with that)

You obviously haven't been around here very long son. Keep looking at the past, hopefully the Boys are doing the same, why are you still hanging around this forum, better concentrate on The Lions, better yet keep your "w'ere so damn good we don't have to worry about them" attitiude, that's when you end up looking like the *** you are.

The past is the past, as of right now all I am focused on is how The Pack is going to win at home against The Raiders, so go back to where you came from and we'll see you again in January, if you make it to The champiionship game.

Romosexual

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Romosexual said:

You obviously haven't been around here very long son. Keep looking at the past, hopefully the Boys are doing the same, why are you still hanging around this forum, better concentrate on The Lions, better yet keep your "w'ere so damn good we don't have to worry about them" attitiude, that's when you end up looking like the *** you are.

The past is the past, as of right now all I am focused on is how The Pack is going to win at home against The Raiders, so go back to where you came from and we'll see you again in January, if you make it to The champiionship game.

You're calling names and I'm the ***? I'm the one who has a "better than them" attitude and you're so sure the Packers will play Dallas in the NFCCG, if we can make it there of course. I guess it technically is the past, but it's a past that you'll be worrying about for the rest of the season.

OP
OP
B

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
Romosexual said:

You're calling names and I'm the ***? I'm the one who has a "better than them" attitude and you're so sure the Packers will play Dallas in the NFCCG, if we can make it there of course. I guess it technically is the past, but it's a past that you'll be worrying about for the rest of the season.

Take the hint son, nobody cares what you say or do . It is time to go play somewhere else. There's way to many of "people like you" floating around, cluttering up these threads with your useless dribble.

Your easy boy, you always have to get the last word in, take my advice, grow up and go back and be a Boys fan, we'll talk again in January.

Romosexual

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Romosexual said:
Buckeyepackfan said:
Romosexual said:

Take the hint son, nobody cares what you say or do . It is time to go play somewhere else. There's way to many of "people like you" floating around, cluttering up these threads with your useless dribble.

Your easy boy, you always have to get the last word in, take my advice, grow up and go back and be a Boys fan, we'll talk again in January.

I'm here and I've kept my talk to football. You can call me whatever you want, doesn't matter. If you don't care what I have to say then don't respond to it. I'll say my piece and you can ignore it.

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson21 said:

Uh.....what? The Cowboys won't lose another game......they might lose 1 more game.......

Which is it??

And their schedule is in the first post....

Are you high?

whats so hard to understand about what i said??

i said dallas probably wont lose another game. there remainding schedule is weak so what of it?/

are you high??

funny character

OP
OP
B

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had to bump this up and bring it back.

There are 16 games to a regular season, The Packers need to focus more than they have all year, these last 2 games are now the most important of the season.

Keep the pressure on "The Boys", see what they are really made of.

Romo folded last year, let's see if that was because he was a rookie or if it is just the way he is.

T.O. has caught 4 balls in the last 2 weeks, can anyone hear the steam whistle as the pot is beginning to boil over, TO self-implosion could happen at anytime now.

This is the time for Favre,Harris,Woodson,Driver,Tauscher,Clifton, and Barnett to step up and lead this team.

The Packers have the talent, but they need the veteran leadership to get them to their ultimate goals.

No matter what happens, this has been a special year for all Packer fans to remember.

Enjoy the journey ladies and gentlemen, if you don't the final destination will not be near as enjoyable when you get there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts