P. Hornung

texaspackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anybody here know for sure? I was watching NCAA basketball, and there is a player, Pierce Hornung of Colorado State University. It says on the CSU website his father played football at University of Colorado and his grandfather played basketball at Marquette. Is he any relative - grandnephew or whatever of Paul Hornung?

D

Dan115

Does anybody here know for sure? I was watching NCAA basketball, and there is a player, Pierce Hornung of Colorado State University. It says on the CSU website his father played football at University of Colorado and his grandfather played basketball at Marquette. Is he any relative - grandnephew or whatever of Paul Hornung?

Hornung was Heisman award at Notre Dame. The Golden Boy

M

mayo44

Could be a cousin or something. Go ahead and dig into his genealogy and let us know.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts