P@ck66

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66.

I would love to get some of your insight on the Packers other than the Sherman/Rossley/Sherossley posts, although I do enjoy them.

P@ck66, can you please name just 10 things you like about this Packer Team OTHER than Brett. You must leave Brett out of the 10 things you like about this Packer Team. At no time in this post may you type the word Sherman or Rossley. For example: "I like the fact that I know Driver would be better if he was not coached by Sherman."

Now.. Here are the rules. You must answer these ten things with in 60 seconds from the time you log on next time.... I know you will read this thread first becuase you will see your name in lights.

60 seconds... We can see who is on line here or I am sure Ryan can look at the hits and tell when you loged on and responded to this post.

Even though I have defended you in previous posts, I am begining to think you are a negative Packer fan. Ask any negative person for 10 positives and they generally will take about 10 minutes to come up with them.

RP

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RP
I don't think I can come up with 10 things (at least not my best 10 reasons) in 60 sec. Why not give him 5 min to think it over before he types

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too doubt I could come up w/ 10 in a minute...but I see your point...I find it curious that P@ck66 hasn't said anything since the win, but he's usually one of the first to post after a loss.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
I too doubt I could come up w/ 10 in a minute...but I see your point...I find it curious that P@ck66 hasn't said anything since the win, but he's usually one of the first to post after a loss.

Same thing happened after the NO game.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RP..

i will answer your pedantic and condescending post..although you make it hard by taking away Favre...because as we all know he is the true leader of this team--the heart and soul, if you will....even though some clueless ingrates on this forum feel otherwise....but here you go...

(i was pleasantly surprised by the win and went to bed early...is that ok with some of you...?)

(By the way, RP..how do you feel about the Raiders getting TO? It's going to happen...)

1. Master Bates..finally..a coach i can get behind!
2. the improved defense
3. Mark Tauscher..(i love this guy..under-rated..feel bad for him this year!)
4. Grady Jackson (been a force..although some selfish ingrates on this forum feel he shouldn't be paid, and should be tossed next year...these people have no sense of what is "the right thing to do.." no loyalty...it's a 2 way street!)
5. Donald Driver...although not one of the greatest talents..he is very good and gives 110%
6. Ryan Longwell....(even though he's having an off year...this guy has been automatic for years--again..the ingrates will howl!)
7. Gado, Wells, Reugemeyer, and Chatman: (although i'm not ready to annoint them as the second coming of anyone...they have stepped up and helped out the Pack..good role players!)
8. William Henderson...
9. Chad Clifton..(for watching "the un-nameable one's" back all these years...)
10. Taco Wallace...(for providing a little humor this year..)

...and i still think that TT should go after his cousin "Burrito Burns"..whom i've heard is a real "burner" and reminds me of what i get after a friday night of drinking budweisers and visiting Taco Bell in the a.m...)

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gakko.... what are you the foreign moderator here? I thought it was a great post. 66 you didn't answer honestly. You hate Driver....you bust on him all the time. Your love for Bates comes only from your hate for Sherman.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still negativity there. (ingrates, selfesh ingrates,). Sorry Ryan for responding to this in the"packer" forum. You should move it to the smack area.

I enjoy a lot of your knowledge p@ck66, but what R.P. and others notice is whenever we come to one of your post there is always a dark cloud over it and you just know there will be something negative on the Packers or sometimes "fellow posters" .

I know that is part of the discussion of a "team", and one should not always just be a follower of a team with blinders on, but lighten up once in a while and have some fun with the "positive" facts. You'll still get as much attention and disscussion as well.

"Can't we all just get along"- Rodney King

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey..

when i get ripped...i tend to rip back...

but as you see..i haven't mentioned names or gotten personal...

(i didn't realize we all had to be Sister Mary Sunshine to post on this board...but i guess i'm not as happy as you all seem to be that the PAck are 2-7)

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not as happy? 7 out of nine times you've been happier than most of us. This is the second "bad week" you've had all season. Cheer up. The Packers are bound to lose 1 or 2 more.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack 66:

I liked your answer may I express somethings that I like too?

1.- I like Kampmans way to give everything he´s got in everygame and keep fighting until the last minute, even when it is clear the game is lost.
2.- I also like to see Collins improving every week, specially when he hits a receiver hard.
3.- I like to see the fight that our young players are giving every week.
4.- I like that even when we are 2-7 the team has tried to put up a fight until the last seconds of every game on most of the 7 losses.

By the way I really like Master Bates and I liked him when he was in Miami so this has nothing to do with my fellings towards other coaches, If you can be objective here he has made a miracle happen with our D this year.

Go Pack Go.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In No Specific Order ( as it's not fair for only pack66 to have all the fun )

1. Brett Favre
2. Vince Lombardi
3. 1966 Season
4. 1967 Ice Bowl
5. Green Bay Packers being the only community owned Team in the Nfl.
6. The weather conditions that remind me of football up in Winnipeg.
7. Too manygreat individual players over the years to start listing.
8. Our last three Division Championships.
9. So many winning seasons over the past decade that we expect them.
10. Having the Best 2 and 7 Team ever.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When did you become a moderator..GAK?

I responded with 10 positive things about the PACK....

(i'm still waiting for my props...net..RP. musscy..Depack?)

(eh..? DIDN'T THINK SO....)

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was nice to read something positive about the team from you (esp. considering that the nature of this post was fairly condescending and I'll admit, likely not something I would have responded to), and I agree, burrito burns would be an excellent addition...he could single-handedly turn this team into a sb contender :)

Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
RP..

2. the improved defense
4. Grady Jackson (been a force..although some selfish ingrates on this forum feel he shouldn't be paid, and should be tossed next year...these people have no sense of what is "the right thing to do.." no loyalty...it's a 2 way street!)
5. Donald Driver...although not one of the greatest talents..he is very good and gives 110%
6. Ryan Longwell....(even though he's having an off year...this guy has been automatic for years--again..the ingrates will howl!)
7. Gado, Wells, Reugemeyer, and Chatman: (although i'm not ready to annoint them as the second coming of anyone...they have stepped up and helped out the Pack..good role players!)
8. William Henderson...

...and i still think that TT should go after his cousin "Burrito Burns"..whom i've heard is a real "burner" and reminds me of what i get after a friday night of drinking budweisers and visiting Taco Bell in the a.m...)

66, I honestly would like it if you didn't always bash MS. Instead, why not expand on your 10 thigns above. Post a topic that talks about the positives of a loss. But after every loss don't go callign for MS's head. Props, you listed 10 things, and I agree with all of them.

Now, how about you try and reduce your MS bashing?

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
When did you become a moderator..GAK?

I responded with 10 positive things about the PACK....

(i'm still waiting for my props...net..RP. musscy..Depack?)

(eh..? DIDN'T THINK SO....)

I just don't want to see posts about personal feuds.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Easy Gakk, I kinda see what you are getting at, as 66 was called out on a personal level. Don't think it was too big of a deal though.

66 nice post.

Everyone, thank you for trying to remain in the rules of the forum and not bring out the personal insults etc.

Great win against ATL - Go Pack!

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After reading P@ck's and a couple of others posts I thought I would give this a shot too:

1. Bates This def has a long way to go but statistically it has come a long way already from last year.
2. Tauscher/Clifton League wide I don't think there are a pair of more under rated OT in the league. I am glad they are the ones to protect Brett's blind sides from the speed rushers.
3. Wm Henderson He is getting to the end of a very solid career and he doesn't have the same tools that he did 10 yrs ago but this man plays with heart on every single down.
4. Driver I think he has maximized his abilities to their fullest. T.O. and Moss oughta sit down, shut up and learn a thing or two from Donald. Then again since neither of them are on GB who gives a rip.
5. Longwell With a more experienced holder there is no telling how good his season would have been. I hope he doesn't head off into the sunset looking for a better climate and holder at the end of the season. Of all the potential free agents he is the one I want back the most.
6. Kampman He isn't the 2nd coming of Reggie but he gives it his all every single down. He is the #1 DL for tackles, assists and tied w/ KGB for #1 in sacks.
7. Gado I doubt he will be the long term solution at RB but I like what I've seen from him. If he is the #2 RB next year I think GB is in for a good season running the ball.
8. Chatman He has come a long long way. In his 1st season everyone was thinking that he was just a wasted space on the depth chart. He has matured nicely
9. Nick Collins All in all a very nice rookie season thus far. He shows the potential to put it all together in a couple more years.
10. Javon Walker I was really upset with him in the preseason with his holdout. He has shown to be a real class after the injury. I am glad he will be coming back next year. If they sit down during the off season and try to satisfy him I would not object even though he has no stats for this year.

One of the things that disturbs me most about this list is there are a lot of roll and situational players on the list. I sure wish I could name 5 players that were able to single handedly turn a game around.

According to RP's wishes (1)Brett wasn't available for the list but after him we don't really have much. (2)Walker could be that player next year. I would like to think that our (3)MLB is capable of being that type of player but I don't really think Barnett can be the dominate LB that it takes. If we pick up a young (4)RB (draft or FA) he could be that type of a player. Jackson is a good player in the (5)middle of the line but perhaps it's time to get someone a bit younger who can attack the point a little bit more.
Trot big time players out in those positions next year and I think we will be sitting at 7-2 and not 2-7 after 9 weeks. We can't get them all in the draft so TT is going to have to go after some FAs. I am not concerned with the philosophy that "no one wants to come to GB anymore". Before Reggie showed up no one wanted to play for GB either. All it takes is overspending for a stud or two and suddenly everyone will want to come to GB.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
RP..

i will answer your pedantic and condescending post..although you make it hard by taking away Favre...because as we all know he is the true leader of this team--the heart and soul, if you will....even though some clueless ingrates on this forum feel otherwise....but here you go...

(i was pleasantly surprised by the win and went to bed early...is that ok with some of you...?)

(By the way, RP..how do you feel about the Raiders getting TO? It's going to happen...)

2. the improved defense
8. William Henderson...

PEDANTIC? Very cool power word. I like it, I like it a great deal.

66 Good Post - Ten powerful points that all packer fans have to agree with.

Well done, but I could have done with out the Taco Bell analogy. Now I have a vision of you sitting on the toilet reading a Thesaurus. Not a pretty site.

Al will not sign T.O.

Kudo's to you!

RP

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
PEDANTIC? Very cool power word. I like it, I like it a great deal.

RP you should change your signature to:
RP THE Pedantic One!
Raider Pride said:
Well done, but I could have done with out the Taco Bell analogy. Now I have a vision of you sitting on the toilet reading a Thesaurus. Not a pretty site.
RP

I almost peed my pants on that one!

Members online

Latest posts