Owens Fined - now I get it.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TO was fined $7500 for scoring a TD, and then standing behind the goalpost and using the football like a camera...

I didnt really understand how that was funny.

Then this morning I read that he was poking fun at the Pats for filming the defense signals...now I think that TO's celebration was hilarious. Not sure if TO is smart enough to come up with that on his own, but if he did, kudos to him.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, that was funny. It's a shame he got fined for it, but I suppose the league would get into a really big gray area if they made exceptions for stunts that are actually funny.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OH!!!! $7500!!!!
Thats pocket change for a guy like that. You think that small of a fine will stop him? Nope.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they don't care about fines. roy williams gets fined EVERY time he gives away the football after scoring. but he still gives it away every time.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Yeah, that was funny. It's a shame he got fined for it, but I suppose the league would get into a really big gray area if they made exceptions for stunts that are actually funny.

but yet Chan Johnson doesnt get fined...

Even tho the league rule states on the sidelines, on the field of play , no prop can be used..

Chad Johnson used a coat for a prop 1st week of the season

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TO was fined $7500 for scoring a TD, and then standing behind the goalpost and using the football like a camera...

I didnt really understand how that was funny.

Then this morning I read that he was poking fun at the Pats for filming the defense signals...now I think that TO's celebration was hilarious. Not sure if TO is smart enough to come up with that on his own, but if he did, kudos to him.

Hey 4th, I heard during one of the NFL Network shows that TO got the idea from one of the callers on his radio show.

Members online

Latest posts