Over under on Packer injuries this week

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you inspector Columbo.......;) LMAO

His very first post on here, he stated quite clearly that he was the biggest Brett Favre fan, and the biggest hater of Ted Thompson. Bus has repeatedly wound people up on here. Even Raptorman was delighted to see him on here and said specifically "You`re gonna love Bus". Respect to you all here but why are you even arguing about this guy in the first place ?????? he is winding you up like a coiled spring !
not even remotely. nice try though. ;)

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just can't imagine and it is a bit embarrassing how he managed to receive 27 positive feedbacks. He has more negative feedbacks, but I would expect the differential to be much higher.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
A couple of posters that I recognize to be good posters and Packers fans say that Bus is indeed a Packers fan and their word is good enough for me. I was only digging at him (I assume it is a him) because his posts seem to always be SO negative. A guy that I used to work with is the same way. Every week, a laundry list of everything negative ... but ... he's at every home game without fail.

Guys we're all wired a little differently, I'll give Bus the benefit of the doubt but by gawd herself, I'm going to have a little fun when the opportunity presents itself.

OP
OP
Bus Cook

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
A couple of posters that I recognize to be good posters and Packers fans say that Bus is indeed a Packers fan and their word is good enough for me. I was only digging at him (I assume it is a him) because his posts seem to always be SO negative. A guy that I used to work with is the same way. Every week, a laundry list of everything negative ... but ... he's at every home game without fail.

Guys we're all wired a little differently, I'll give Bus the benefit of the doubt but by gawd herself, I'm going to have a little fun when the opportunity presents itself.

To some people the glass is half full. To others half empty. To me it's shattered and just cut an artery on puppy, that had the misfortune to step on it.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To some people the glass is half full. To others half empty. To me it's shattered and just cut an artery on puppy, that had the misfortune to step on it.
I mean this with all sincerity and with no offense intended.
Is english your first language?
I honestly sometimes have no clue the point you're trying to make in your posts because of a few grammatical gaps in you're writing as well as poor efforts at reaching for creating new metaphors.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

I got it. :) You can feel free to tell me to bug off when I'm out of line. I have big shoulders.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
To some people the glass is half full. To others half empty.
And some like you have already decided about the glass before looking at it.

Some people are naturally more optimistic than others and some more pessimistic. Obviously there’s nothing wrong with that. What I have a problem with is someone who makes no attempt to be objective.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I got it. :) You can feel free to tell me to bug off when I'm out of line. I have big shoulders.
Is that just the throw back to the seventies ??? Those fashions were pretty wacky then ;)....lol

I

Well then the puppy should not have pulled it off the endtable with the now chewed-up remote and shredded newspaper.
Pssst Pop.............................its not a real puppy :whistling:, well not anymore anyway, its dead :cry:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Is that just the throw back to the seventies ??? Those fashions were pretty wacky then ;)....lol

Yeah, you deserve a good ol' fashioned kick in the *** from someone wearing platform shoes. (I owned a pair of those AND had a white man's afro. I was pretty studly back in the day. ;) )

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well, I'm happy to see that Bill at least shed a tear for the now defunct puppy. Such a bunch of heartless cads we have here. :rolleyes:

I

Yeah, you deserve a good ol' fashioned kick in the *** from someone wearing platform shoes. (I owned a pair of those AND had a white man's afro. I was pretty studly back in the day. ;) )
**** !! I had a pair too...lol Nearly broke my ankle walking down a grassy slope, and I couldn`t stop myself :roflmao:.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
So, when Bus told me to get a pair, he didn't realize that I already had a pair.

Members online

Latest posts