Over under on Packer injuries this week

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
Even though we don't play I would imagine that we still at least on player that played last week and doesn't play next week, based on injury.

Over under 1 1/2

I hope its EDS. Nothing serious, but I would want to see what anybody else can do there.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Even though we don't play I would imagine that we still at least on player that played last week and doesn't play next week, based on injury.

Over under 1 1/2

I hope its EDS. Nothing serious, but I would want to see what anybody else can do there.

You advertise that you're a GB fan, yet you trash them at every opportunity, why ? It may be possible that you mean well, but you continue to express it poorly. Is there anything that you like about GB and would care to share ?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Mods: you know, I love talkin' sh*t more than most here...and I really admire someone who can lay down a good line of crap. Really and truly, I do. This poster (Bus-boy) however is kind of subpar. Is it too much to ask for? A little quality sh*t-talk ... come on, make this guy step up to the plate and lay down some quality smack or make him be gone. I'm embarrassed for him.

Last edited:
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Weeds, please identify who you are posting about. You know what happens when you "*** u me" (assume) don't you ? :cautious:

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Now hoping Packers get injuries. Either a bears fan or a viking fan.

What kind of cheese is under your unrefrigerated hat ? :laugh: It gets pretty hot there in the desert, right. I'd be able to identify you from a mile away if I were downwind. :roflmao:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Now hoping Packers get injuries. Either a bears fan or a viking fan.

Or, just a professional ****** itch -- just a guy with nothing substantial to do in life so, he sits at his computer, smokin' Lucky Strikes, talkin' crap....heck, I'm sure Bus is a great guy and his family loves him, bless his heart, when he has something else to occupy his time...you know, pigeon racing ... Star Trek conventions (he's gotta be one of the special people) ... you know, stuff like that.

OP
OP
Bus Cook

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
Mods: you know, I love talkin' sh*t more than most here...and I really admire someone who can lay down a good line of crap. Really and truly, I do. This poster (Bus-boy) however is kind of subpar. Is it too much to ask for? A little quality sh*t-talk ... come on, make this guy step up to the plate and lay down some quality smack or make him be gone. I'm embarrassed for him.

Grow a pair. We've been the most injurred team over the last three years. We're on our 4th sting RB in 3 games. Our best defender is injurred. We have 4 dbs on the injury report. Our starting TE is injurred. Our one FB is out. If I cause you to have funny itch, hit ignore. I usually don't do well with the sensitive types

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ahh....yes! a TROLL!!!! Safely insert foot into mouth! Grow a pair? OK lets grow a pair and start by not constantly looking at the glass half-empty. Injured, fool. I smell rot stinking purple. Or is it black and orange? Everyone is OUT but it is a bye week, which tends to give hamstrings a time to heal and reflect.

It looks and smells like you are not letting something cross the bridge. Reveal yourself!! And if you are truly a Packer fan, then take some pamprin and GET OVER IT!!!!! LOL

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
When I was younger, I used to do Bus' schtick on Bears' forums (actually any team's forums) under the name WellHungBearsFan...then, go to a Packers forum as WellHungBearsFan and post the same crap with a link to the Bears forum just to agitate. It used to stimulate a lot of ...ohhhhhhh.... consternation. THEN, I'd log on under my real handle and even argue with myself. :devilish: I am a reformed smurfing troll-train poster. The guys at Jim Rome's old site were notorious for this stuff and that is how I recognize this particular poster for what he is. The old saying goes: The best police officers are those with the questionable past because they've lived in society's seamy underbelly.

Now Bus, I don't mean to be critical. Jes' sayin' is all ... a little more practice and you might get good at it.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Last Warning Bus Troll !!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Grow a pair. We've been the most injurred team over the last three years. We're on our 4th sting RB in 3 games. Our best defender is injurred. We have 4 dbs on the injury report. Our starting TE is injurred. Our one FB is out. If I cause you to have funny itch, hit ignore. I usually don't do well with the sensitive types
I don't know if you are a real Packers fan or not or just being a troll as others are claiming.
But when you have a name and avatar of the guy behind the guy who stabbed the Packers and their fans in the back with a knife where the wounds have still not fully healed, that doesn't help.
Based on your name and avatar, I'm guessing that you are more of a Burnt Fart fan than Packers and you really don't mind at all when they lose because that's what Fail fans want to see.
If you are a real 100% Packers fan then you would have had a different name and avatar that would have reflected your love for the team as Packers fans do on here.
Maybe I'm judging a book by it's cover and not being fair to you but a name and face of Bus Cook belongs on a Vikings and not a Packers fan forum.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of injuries, and time to get back on the field: http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...owski-camp-new-england-patriots-differ-status

This is free information, not ESPN Insider classified top secret news and opinions.
Here are a few sentences from the article.

When New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will return remains a mystery that grows murkier by the day.

Gronkowski and receiver Danny Amendola (groin) were downgraded to out by the team for Sunday night's game against the Falcons.

Gronkowski has gone through the past two weeks of practice running around, catching touchdown passes and practicing like he would play, even taking hits and getting tackled during practice, according to sources. Those who have watched him the past two weeks insist Gronkowski looks like he's absolutely ready to play -- and are baffled why he has not yet appeared in a game this season. Patriots players have been waiting and wondering what the holdup is.

On Sept. 22, Patriots team president Jonathan Kraft was asked on his weekly radio interview on 98.5 .

"At the end of the day, we care about the players' long-term health and in the case of guys like Danny and Rob who are signed to this team for a long time, it's not about this week and next week, it's about the next 4-5 years and we collectively want to make the right decision," he said.
As far as the poster BusCook is concerned, I have no problem at all with him. I either remember him here or another forum, I think the Packer Planet one.
It's always (well not always, but often) good to have someone who is the half-glass empty kinda fan instead of everyone else who's always the half-glass full kind of fan.

Sometimes some of our fans act like we've won like 4 of the past 5 Super Bowls or something....

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
As far as the poster BusCook is concerned, I have no problem at all with him. ... It's always (well not always, but often) good to have someone who is the half-glass empty kinda fan instead of everyone else who's always the half-glass full kind of fan.
There's a big difference between a "glass half empty" Packers fan and one who hopes for a starter to get injured. And what is his justification for hoping EDS gets injured? Apparently it’s because, “We've been the most injured team over the last three years.” Sure that makes perfect sense, right? “Your” team is riddled with injuries so naturally you’re hoping for more injuries.

And who is next in line if EDS goes down? Greg Van Roten. Or Lang switches to OC and Barclay goes to OG and Newhouse takes over at RT. Maybe that would lead to OC/QB exchange problems and even a lost fumble or two. At the very least the depth on the OL is significantly depleted. No. No knowledgeable Packers fan is hoping for that. Either weeds is right and he’s a subpar troll or he’s just a bitter Favre fan masquerading as a Packers fan.

D

Dan115

Speaking of injuries, and time to get back on the field: http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...owski-camp-new-england-patriots-differ-status

This is free information, not ESPN Insider classified top secret news and opinions.
Here are a few sentences from the article.

As far as the poster BusCook is concerned, I have no problem at all with him. I either remember him here or another forum, I think the Packer Planet one.
It's always (well not always, but often) good to have someone who is the half-glass empty kinda fan instead of everyone else who's always the half-glass full kind of fan.

Sometimes some of our fans act like we've won like 4 of the past 5 Super Bowls or something....

Yes, Bus is a big time Packer Backer, let's all hope for a few more Packer injuries.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a big difference between a "glass half empty" Packers fan and one who hopes for a starter to get injured. And what is his justification for hoping EDS gets injured? Apparently it’s because, “We've been the most injured team over the last three years.” Sure that makes perfect sense, right? “Your” team is riddled with injuries so naturally you’re hoping for more injuries.

And who is next in line if EDS goes down? Greg Van Roten. Or Lang switches to OC and Barclay goes to OG and Newhouse takes over at RT. Maybe that would lead to OC/QB exchange problems and even a lost fumble or two. At the very least the depth on the OL is significantly depleted. No. No knowledgeable Packers fan is hoping for that. Either weeds is right and he’s a subpar troll or he’s just a bitter Favre fan masquerading as a Packers fan.
As neither you nor I can speak for him, or for anyone else for that matter, I am guessing (like you were) that he's not really hoping for any Packer injuries.
Perhaps, he's expecting some, so he's saying if one comes to any starter, he thinks EDS going out would strategically be best for us. Not sure.

Who knows.

Remember, for a few years, fans wanted Desmond Bishop to start but coaches didn't agree... it took some events to get Bishop in there, and as a result, we became better.

Most important guys we can't have get hurt:
  1. Rodgers
  2. Matthews
  3. Cobb
  4. Burnett
  5. Finley
  6. Shields
  7. B Jones
  8. Bahktiari
  9. Jordy
  10. Sitton

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
As neither you nor I can speak for him, or for anyone else for that matter, I am guessing (like you were) that he's not really hoping for any Packer injuries.
No one needs to speak for him - all you have to do is read his posts. And what makes you think I was guessing he really isn't hoping for an injury to EDS. He says it plainly.
I hope its EDS.
What part of that has you confused?

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
go over to the painting post. Bus posted asking for a Viking painting....AHAAA!!! I knew it stunk like empty trophy case...

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

go over to the painting post. Bus posted asking for a Viking painting....AHAAA!!! I knew it stunk like empty trophy case...
Thank you inspector Columbo.......;) LMAO

His very first post on here, he stated quite clearly that he was the biggest Brett Favre fan, and the biggest hater of Ted Thompson. Bus has repeatedly wound people up on here. Even Raptorman was delighted to see him on here and said specifically "You`re gonna love Bus". Respect to you all here but why are you even arguing about this guy in the first place ?????? he is winding you up like a coiled spring !

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one needs to speak for him - all you have to do is read his posts. And what makes you think I was guessing he really isn't hoping for an injury to EDS. He says it plainly. What part of that has you confused?
Because the part where he said "I imagine."

Over under 1 1/2

In other words, he didn't say Gee I hope we get some guys injured and I hope EDS gets injured. That's not what he said.

You interpret the worst.
I interpret it as this: With our luck, we tend to get guys hurt on an almost-daily basis, so if we do get someone hurt during our bye week, I'd prefer it's EDS.
Perhaps, if we got someone hurt, you'd prefer it was Crosby, or Lang, or Finley, or Hawk. Not sure.

He seems to allude to perhaps that we'd be better off without EDS manning the middle.

I've heard far worse suggestions from some fans before.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts