Our Trophy Has Arrived...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The Vince Lombardi Trophy is finally back home.

It arrived at Lambeau Field Thursday on a Brinks truck, fresh off its return from Tiffany & Co. in New York City, where it was engraved with the final score of Super Bowl XLV.

For those who didn’t get a chance to see it during its various post-Super Bowl travels, it will be on display for a few days beginning May 5 in the Packers Hall of Fame as part of a special exhibit on the championship season before heading out on the road for the organization's 'Tailgate Tour.'

Lombardi Trophy arrives at Lambeau

I would've thought there should've been more than one guard. Minnesota's mere hours away, and since they can't win one themselves they damn well might try to take ours.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's about time!!! Does its timely arrival have anything to do with the lockout coming to its end (hopefully) or is that mere coincidence? AnyPack, I'm all kind of happy to see it home where it belongs!!! And to those Vikings! Paws off!!!

Go Pack Go!!!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Got a summer trip to plan soon, I knew that the Packer's hall of fame looked a little to spacious when I went.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings wouldn't know what to do with a Lombardi trophy. Where would they put it, in the Metro dump?

Members online

Latest posts