Our Schedule Looking Ahead

FP562

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers can win confidently in these next two games(Lions, Raven games), then I think we might be fine till playoffs. But if we struggle and lose 1 or both games, I think we will have a lot of concern. Packers really need confident builders and winning these next two games will do us a lot of good. Our running game needs to really step up and help Rodgers out. We need to beat good teams, and the 49er game showed a lot of our weaknesses(like our secondary).

Lets just hope for a good game and a W over the lions.

AZpackerbacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10-6 won't be good enough to make it to the playoffs IMO.....in the NFC, 11 wins will probably be the magic number.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we win our div at 10-6

We'll win our division with 12 or 13 wins. No way we lose more than 2 of the remaining games unless the injury bug bites hard later on. Then we could lose 3 but no more than that.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll win our division with 12 or 13 wins. No way we lose more than 2 of the remaining games unless the injury bug bites hard later on. Then we could lose 3 but no more than that.
Yeah I said in another post I think we will win 11 or 12 games. I just meant that 10 wins should win this div.

Members online

Latest posts