Other than the injuries what was the...

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Other than the injuries what was the worst part of this season?

The worst part that I could of think of was losing the the Lions, and that sickening 18 penalty game against the Bears.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All the close losses really sucked. Better than being blown out, i guess, but after a while it really started bugging me. Started to think this team had an issue finishing games...

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All of the fans turning on the coaches/management was the worst part of it for me looking back.

90% of us were in no way supportive of TT and the way he chose to run this team, even though he's proven in the past that he knows what he's doing. It's gotta suck to have your entire fan base turn on you when you're trying to navigate your team through 15 guys on IR, same goes for McCarthy. They both quietly went about their ways and showed us all that we don't know **** about how to run a football team, and they do.

I personally am ashamed of the way I reacted and some of the things that I said this season as a Packer fan.

Won't happen again.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The loss to the Bears, special teams, 2 overtime losses in a row, inability to run the ball and penalties we had early.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm waiting for The Snow Plow to come in here and tell us his worst moment was the loss to the Pats.
Though I'll be waiting for a long time.
Probably until Hell freezes over.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm waiting for The Snow Plow to come in here and tell us his worst moment was the loss to the Pats.
Though I'll be waiting for a long time.
Probably until Hell freezes over.

while it was disappointing...it was the catalyst that pushed us on our 6 game win streak and showed that we could play with the big boys in this league and win, with a back up QB.

1st Bears game, both Lions games as we almost lost the first one if it wasn't for Woodson's INT, lack of run game and getting rid of Harris

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Special Teams. How many cluster ***** did we have on special teams this year?

Just off the top of my head:

Missed FG in Washington that lead to a loss
Generally gave up good field position to teams on kickoffs
Eagles playoff game, Underwood touching the live ball on the first punt turning it over to the Eagles in a figgin play off game!
Kickoff return by the Falcons in the Divisional Frigging Playoff game
Muffed kickoff in the SB that somehow we got back. I still don't know how.
Pats lineman running a kickoff nearly back for a TD

MM, Fire Slocum.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Special Teams. How many cluster ***** did we have on special teams this year?

Just off the top of my head:

Missed FG in Washington that lead to a loss
Generally gave up good field position to teams on kickoffs
Eagles playoff game, Underwood touching the live ball on the first punt turning it over to the Eagles in a figgin play off game!
Kickoff return by the Falcons in the Divisional Frigging Playoff game
Muffed kickoff in the SB that somehow we got back. I still don't know how.
Pats lineman running a kickoff nearly back for a TD

MM, Fire Slocum.
Essentially what I was coming on here to say. Would've said this exact thing earlier, except I was on my phone and didn't feel like typing that much on the tiny keyboard.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Losing to the Lions didn't exactly bother me that bad.

Rodgers was knocked out of the game (which we would have won with him there) but they were on us that entire game. I have to give them credit for actually trying as hard as they did.

Losing to the Bears with that 18 penalty ******** on Monday night was the hardest part for me. We had them beat in that game, take away the penalties, Cutler would have had 3 picks, game over. But I don't care about that anymore, we beat them with that same officiating crew in the NFC Championship, so they can take their division title and shove it up their ***

:chisux:

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
All the close losses really sucked. Better than being blown out, i guess, but after a while it really started bugging me. Started to think this team had an issue finishing games...

Me too but we learned the lesson from the close loses, and it paid off in the end. It seems we needed them to wake up and fix the problems. The New England game really was a big wake up call that we had a team that could go all the way and win it. 14 point underdogs, and we barely lost with a back up Quarterback.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Special teams were insufferable. Again, I know they had alot of injuries but so did our offense and our defense and those units won a Super Bowl.
Slocum has really got to go.

Members online

Latest posts