Other Teams/games To Watch For This Sun. (9/11)?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since the Pack ain't playin, just checking in to see what other games any of you might be watching.
Which ones are the big match ups?
Anyone going to be checking out anyone else?

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Falcons/ Bears... As much as I would love for the Bears to **** on the Falcons, I guess i'll have to pull for the Falcons Sunday...

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since the Pack ain't playin, just checking in to see what other games any of you might be watching.
Which ones are the big match ups?
Anyone going to be checking out anyone else?
HMMMMM.....what about you? or are you going with the the majority? I'll be watching the Vikes/Chargers,,,,,hopin for a Chargers loss

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HMMMMM.....what about you? or are you going with the the majority? I'll be watching the Vikes/Chargers,,,,,hopin for a Chargers loss
We don't have NFL network so there is the Bears/Falcons and Vikes/Chargers in our viewing area.
I'm interested in checking out these games since the Pack does play all these teams this season.

NBC night game is Cowpies vs Jets.
I prefer the Jets but don't really care for this game as much.

Thanx for asking.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DET/TB <-- this one should be good.

If I had to make one prediction, it would be that STL gives PHI all they can handle.

On a sidenote: MN just PAID and I mean PAAIIIIIIIIIIID Adrian Peterson. First Greenway, now AD. MN is the most dumbest.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Well tough luck for me, Mediacom and Fox are not on the right path down here so I'll be watching the AFC teams on NBC.

I would love to see Bengals and Browns as I believe that will be a good game but don't think I'll get it down here in the South.

Would love to see the Niners and Seaducks so I can laugh at what quarterback plays the worst, and stay thankful that the Niners kept my favorite bust and didn't take Rodgers.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Vikes/Chargers - I fully expect Rivers to carve up the Vikes and win by 10+

Bears/Falcons - I want the Bears to win as I see the Falcons as one of our main threats to homefield advantage while I don't think the Bears will challenge us for that.

Boys/Jets - Should be a good matchup. Cowboys will have a bounce-back year with 9 or 10 wins. Plus I always watch the Sunday Night game, best presentation by far out of all 4 networks.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching the Red Zone all day. See all the scores and highlights from all the games. It's sweet.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tampa/Detroit intriguing, wanna see how the Lions look.

Jets/Cowboys Don't know why, I guess the media has influenced me. Romo is back, they have a good passing game (on paper) too. I'll be rooting for the Jets.

Vikings/Chargers - I don't really cares who wins honestly, just wanna see if Vikings D has lost a step with their changes and of course how will McNabb look?

Pit/Balt - Rivalry is slightly over-hyped, but fun to watch nonetheless. Will probably root for underdog Ravens.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Mr. Stylez, love the signature. As soon as Graham did that, I was thinking, "What an idiot." Yeah, we've been getting carved up by the guy all night, better **** off about it? I just don't understand it.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Holy schnikies!
I just realized with Jets vs Cows it's Ryan vs Ryan!
Hey, maybe I will watch some or most of that game to see which brother is able to back his smack talk the most.

Now let's go get a god-damn snack!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I wanna see how the Dalton to AJ Green connection works against the average Cleveland defense.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Don't know till I see whats on.

Pulling for the Chargers and not sure about TB or Lions or Atlanta or Bears. Still remember last season hoping for a Bears win over the Vikes and that came back to haunt us. So how about here is to two tied games. :)

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ravens vs old Steelers D. Curious to see if they still have it. Lions look pretty good so far.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
DET/TB <-- this one should be good.

If I had to make one prediction, it would be that STL gives PHI all they can handle.

On a sidenote: MN just PAID and I mean PAAIIIIIIIIIIID Adrian Peterson. First Greenway, now AD. MN is the most dumbest.

I'm keeping one eye on these games,...and the KC one..since we are going to that game in Dec!
Detroit is looking surprisingly good...:eek:

Latest posts