q: hide console
r: reload policy configuration
s: dump system and deployment properties
t: dump thread list
v: dump thread stack
x: clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
----------------------------------------------------

exception: JNLP file error: addonchat-signed-en.jnlp. Please make sure the file exists and check if "codebase" and "href" in the JNLP file are correct..
java.io.FileNotFoundException: JNLP file error: addonchat-signed-en.jnlp. Please make sure the file exists and check if "codebase" and "href" in the JNLP file are correct.
at sun.plugin2.applet.JNLP2Manager.loadJarFiles(JNLP2Manager.java:441)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Plugin2Manager.java:1496)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: JNLP file error: addonchat-signed-en.jnlp. Please make sure the file exists and check if "codebase" and "href" in the JNLP file are correct.

Does it make sense to anyone else?

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Way too complex to appeal to any but the sophisticated geek. I will have no interest downloading more sticky programing into my pc. Just put the chat/ shout out back where it was and fix your end of the pipe. Open more sunday chat rooms !

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Way too complex to appeal to any but the sophisticated geek. I will have no interest downloading more sticky programing into my pc. Just put the chat/ shout out back where it was and fix your end of the pipe. Open more sunday chat rooms !
This is why I appealed to the resident geek. I know my way around PC's but software usually stumps me especially when a plug'n'play add-on like Java fails. Maybe my O/S is getting dated.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

LOL, your computer should already have JAVA installed on it. It is not rocket science to install/update a plug-in. But yes, it could be more difficult for some...

12theTruth

I have JAVA on my PC but the chat room doesn't work for me after several attempts.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Tried with chrome and got a blank box. Tried to open a window and got this:
Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26
Using JRE version 1.6.0_26-b03 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = /home/family
c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
o: trigger logging
q: hide console
r: reload policy configuration
s: dump system and deployment properties
t: dump thread list
v: dump thread stack
x: clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>

exception: JNLP file error: addonchat-signed-en.jnlp. Please make sure the file exists and check if "codebase" and "href" in the JNLP file are correct..
java.io.FileNotFoundException: JNLP file error: addonchat-signed-en.jnlp. Please make sure the file exists and check if "codebase" and "href" in the JNLP file are correct.
at sun.plugin2.applet.JNLP2Manager.loadJarFiles(JNLP2Manager.java:441)
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Plugin2Manager.java:1496)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Exception: java.io.FileNotFoundException: JNLP file error: addonchat-signed-en.jnlp. Please make sure the file exists and check if "codebase" and "href" in the JNLP file are correct.

Does it make sense to anyone else?

D`UH is that all thats wrong ??? Gonna get really technical here Pop, okay ??

Turn it off, and then turn it back on again......simple :D

12theTruth

It shows only one person in the chat room at 12:12. Something must not be working!!

16ga

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm also getting the "You do not have sufficient privileges to enter Packer Lobby" when i try to go in.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
D`UH is that all thats wrong ??? Gonna get really technical here Pop, okay ??

Turn it off, and then turn it back on again......simple :D
It helps the people figuring out what don't work if they know exactly what the fault message is along with as much supporting data as possible.

I know you were just spoofin.

12theTruth

Hasn't worked for me. Windows blocks in from running. Wants to install an active x control on my PC by the name of 404.html which Windows doesn't recognize and therefore it doesn't load.

Judging by at many times only 3 or 4 people in the chat room I am thinking others were having troubles as well.

I have Windows 7 and IE 9. Two of the more common OS's and browswer's today.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Poor Rob!!! Behind his keyboard tap tap tapping away trying to keep us all hap hap happy!!:x3: