Ordered a Clay Matthews Jersey off NFLSHOP, and they sent me Jets Jersey..

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I had to post this.

So almost a month ago I ordered a White Clay Matthews Jersey off of NFL Shop.com I finally got it today, I opened it only to find out it was a Jets jersey.... So I called them, I complained I wont even get it for xmas, and they wont give me any kind of compensation

NEVER buy Packer jerseys from the NFL. Support the team and buy them directly from the Packers!

OP
OP
CheeseHeadInCanada

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to everyone thats commented thanks, especially g&ga
I tried calling again this morning, and the best they said they would do is once I sent back the other jersey they would refund me. But i'm still paying the original cost of the Jersey. I'm never dealing with nflshop again because it's been absolutely ridiculous

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They should change their slogan on their TV ads.....
"You wanna get screwed by the NFL? Go to the NFL."

Ya know the ad in New Awlins where they show the variations on the Drew Brees jersey?
"Lil Breezy...Summer Brees" and all that crap?
I just realized; Those aren't custome jobs. Those are screw ups!
They all ordered Brees and got back that junk instead!

One more thought on this:
If someone had the big bucks, here's a game you could play.
Order a jersey of a player who has switched teams a few times and see if they get that right.
For example: Order a Favre Vikings one. Which one will you get? Jets, Packers or Vikings?
Yeah. Play NFL Jersey Roulette today!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They should change their slogan on their TV ads.....
"You wanna get screwed by the NFL? Go to the NFL."

Ya know the ad in New Awlins where they show the variations on the Drew Brees jersey?
"Lil Breezy...Summer Brees" and all that crap?
I just realized; Those aren't custome jobs. Those are screw ups!
They all ordered Brees and got back that junk instead!

One more thought on this:
If someone had the big bucks, here's a game you could play.
Order a jersey of a player who has switched teams a few times and see if they get that right.
For example: Order a Favre Vikings one. Which one will you get? Jets, Packers or Vikings?
Yeah. Play NFL Jersey Roulette today!

Hell, you might get Southern Miss, or Atlanta Falcons, he wore #4 everywhere (well not high school, there he wore #10).

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
to everyone thats commented thanks, especially g&ga
I tried calling again this morning, and the best they said they would do is once I sent back the other jersey they would refund me. But i'm still paying the original cost of the Jersey. I'm never dealing with nflshop again because it's been absolutely ridiculous

I contacted the Green Bay Packers Organization and they told me they had no relationship with the NFL SHOP, no contracts, no money received. Don't do business with them or Reebok, they are just selling you knock-off Rolex watches. When you are ready to buy from Green Bay Packers, INC, call 1-800-992-5750. They are so nice and will discuss weather reports for 20 minutes if you wish.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Make sure when you return that fake jersey that it is delivered with a request for a signed proof of delivery so they can't say they never received it. Bums!!!

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
You're starting to grow on me G&GA, after a rocky start. I think I can come up with some dirty work for you if you want :)

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're starting to grow on me G&GA, after a rocky start. I think I can come up with some dirty work for you if you want :)

I consider that a high complement because I did get off to a bad start. It was a carry over from posting on political forums where things got down and dirty. I'm glad I'm starting to grow on you rather than the other way around,,,I love mushrooms but I don't want fungus (or is it fungi) growing on me. :happy0005:
Wait a minute...dirty work...No I will not do your laundry!

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
might try tarajersey.com next time. The price is $35 and the quality is equal to official NFL merchandise. Takes about 2 weeks though. I have a Rodgers jersey with raised letters and all.

AaronGodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I worked for these fools during a Christmas season a couple of years ago. Was unemployed/laid-off and liked the $10\hr ...but... I lasted 5 weeks. It was hell. Working the phones for sales and service, I never really got to sell anything just tons of calls about order mess ups. If you want to avoid them use the packers pro shop. Job was lame too because they would stick you on mandatory overtime 16 hour days.

Poorly ran company. (GSI COMMERCE)
Ex girlfriend still works there she is a tool.

OP
OP
CheeseHeadInCanada

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

so I got it on Friday and proudly wore it to work on saturday and then again during the game Sunday, hopefully it brings goodluck for the rest of the playoff season!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

so I got it on Friday and proudly wore it to work on saturday and then again during the game Sunday, hopefully it brings goodluck for the rest of the playoff season!

Alright!!!!!! Good for you. And you helped to spread the word not to do business with them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts