[OPINION] Charles Woodson

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you're worried...over THAT?

"I know what was happening. I know what was wrong. " then he says hes his hardest critic.

if anything that interview made me feel BETTER after watching his ugly play.

We'll find out sept 10th, when hes on Moose.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
you're worried...over THAT?

"I know what was happening. I know what was wrong. " then he says hes his hardest critic.

if anything that interview made me feel BETTER after watching his ugly play.

We'll find out sept 10th, when hes on Moose.

Guess you missed this. Here. :)

Someone did some nice editing on the TV and radio

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ohh ok. I DID miss it.

Woodson SEEMS the type to slack off in preseason, which is why it didnt bother me. If it was Harris...id be like "What the **** happened to Al? Is his age catching up to him?" but woodson....nah....reg season in 10 days!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
ohh ok. I DID miss it.

Woodson SEEMS the type to slack off in preseason, which is why it didnt bother me. If it was Harris...id be like "What the **** happened to Al? Is his age catching up to him?" but woodson....nah....reg season in 10 days!

Np. Often times that first line gets missed. I'm guilty of it too!

I think he'll be okay. I really don't know what happened that I was concerned. Maybe it was listening to the radio in the morning? I dunno.

But really, from that nothing to be concerned about. Just seems like a man owning up to his mistakes an staking personal claim to fixing it on his own.

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just watched that video. He's fine. I think it was one of those nights when you're just talking to yourself like "what the f*ck, dude? what's happening? Is there a full moon?" as you trip over your own feet, you feel lackadaisical, etc. We've all been there.

I guess, in a way, I feel bad that y'all had to see this kind of play from him, becuz you really haven't had a chance to see everything he can do, so you can only go by what you see. Sucks, but i'll deal with it.

The one-sided bet with Pyle on the Chicago game is still on, even if he hasn't read this yet.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think judging Charles Woodson on one game is stupid. I think people who are doing it are doing in spite of someone else.

Players have bad games. Favre against the Rams a few years ago comes to mind. People weren't asking for his release. So it's a little early to throw Woodson in with names like Joe Johnson. I certainly think the pressure is on him. In the end though I think Woodson and Harris will prove to be a great combination for us in the secondary. He has had a pretty good camp according to the reporters here in Green Bay. He’s picked off Favre a lot his training camp so hopefully he can bring it to game day as well. I wouldn’t call the quits on him yet. He's a proven vet when healthy.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
He's a proven vet when healthy. <-- curiously that was added after that first line only draws more interest.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
He's a proven vet when healthy. <-- curiously that was added after that first line only draws more interest.

The 1st line is what I believe some do on the forums. Just my thought.

The proven vet when healthy is what I believe as well. He's gone to 4 Pro Bowls. Played in a Super Bowl. He's a great player as long as he stays healthy.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Zero2Cool said:

The proven vet when healthy is what I believe as well. He's gone to 4 Pro Bowls. Played in a Super Bowl. He's a great player as long as he stays healthy.

He didn't look healthy last week. Well monday. When I was doing the editing for the highlights i was paying a special look on him an seen him half assing it quite a bit.

Was it jus pre season?
Was it getting spanked and loss of hope?
Was it not over the mental hurdle of his injury?

I dunno. Can't say I'm TOOOOO worried about it. If it continues during the reg season, then I'll be worried.

Til then. Its jus an observation.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
porky88 said:
Zero2Cool said:

He didn't look healthy last week. Well monday. When I was doing the editing for the highlights i was paying a special look on him an seen him half assing it quite a bit.

Was it jus pre season?
Was it getting spanked and loss of hope?
Was it not over the mental hurdle of his injury?

I dunno. Can't say I'm TOOOOO worried about it. If it continues during the reg season, then I'll be worried.

Til then. Its jus an observation.

Favre was proven against the Rams and healthy and he had a bad game. That's just one example. Perhaps Woodson just had a bad game. His head wasn't into the game. He didn't care. It was preseason. I'm not saying not to be concerned but I'm not saying to hang up white flags on Lambeau and get rid of Woodson ASAP either. Personally like I said, I think he'll prove to be a good signing and I think he ends up playing solid for us. That's just my take though. I'm more concerned about him staying healthy than I him about him being a bust of a signing.

Members online

Latest posts