Opening night first time to Lambeau

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Concert w/ Kid Rock and Lady something or other clogging up Oneida Street and Armed Forces Drive ... it'll be a real pain if you're like me and going for just the darn game. Sounds like the NFL is taking over the town...still, I'll be knockin' down beer at the usual parking spot and avoiding the hype like a stubborn S.T.D.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Ok two questions. When should they squeek and where is the best place to get some?

Kid Rock, are you kidding me!!! This is the best the NFL could do for the people of green bay? I liked the Black Eyed Peas, at least you get to look at Fergie!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Yes sir... we are actually coming up there on Wednesday so we can catch America's Game... Dont know where we are going to watch it though... Maybe Stadium View or Anduzzis...

dahamsta7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just picked up my tickets at fedex!! sad that theyre ticketmaster print outs though, and not the real ticket. =(

doesnt matter will be in green bay in a little over 24 hrs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm liking the % of fans on here at the game. We should initiate a Packerforum tailgate party in the future.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Headed out tomorrow night. Driving as far into the UP as I can get - therefore decreasing my ride into GB on Thurs morning. Of all of the games that I have been to (several each year), I have never been as fired up as I am for this one...

Members online

Latest posts