Opening game for next season

deuce4pres

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If (when)you guys win Sunday, you get to pick who you want to play for the opening game of the season. Id love to see you pick my Saints. Being a fan of football first and a Saints fan second, I would love to make that trip to see Lambeau Field. A buddy of mine is related to Favre and used to go to games at Lambeau often. He said every fan should make that trip at least once in their life. Sounds good to me. How much do tickets usually run

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they win that means it will be that Thursday game. Looking at the home schedule, it's pretty terrible outside of the Bears and Saints. So it would definitely be one of those 2 teams, but I'd bet it would be the Bears.

Then again, that's assuming there will be a full schedule and that seems very much in doubt right now.

As far as tickets, you can get in pretty cheap. The primo games obviously are a bit more - Bears, Queens, Cowboys, etc.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind our first game against the Saints. I want to go to an early fall game this year, and a night game would be nice, and have it versus the Saints. A tall order, but would be nice. Wouldn't be too keen on going against the Bears first.

OP
OP
D

deuce4pres

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you seen my Saints fan prediction post yet? Do you understand what trolling is? Ive said nothing but positive things about the Packers since i joined. Now as far as what ive said about the Squeelers, well, this isnt a Squeeler site so its not trolling. Calm down my friend. Just makin friendly convo.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you seen my Saints fan prediction post yet? Do you understand what trolling is? Ive said nothing but positive things about the Packers since i joined. Now as far as what ive said about the Squeelers, well, this isnt a Squeeler site so its not trolling. Calm down my friend. Just makin friendly convo.

He is negative to everyone. Sorry. I dont know why he is still around here. He doesnt represent the avg fan on here.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
For a choice, I'd rather play the Vikings or the Bears on opening day. A good divisional opponent.

Let the Saints come down here in December and see if they can move in the snow LOL

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Regardless of whether we win this weekend or not, our first game next season will likely be against the Bears, in prime time. It would be billed as a rematch of the NFC Championship Game, which means ratings for their first weekend of the season.

At least that's my guess.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the Pats. No doubt about it.

It won't happen though.

Yeah, they're not on our schedule next year. We play the NFC South and AFC West. We won't see the Pats again for 4 years, or in the Super Bowl, whichever comes first.

OP
OP
D

deuce4pres

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For a choice, I'd rather play the Vikings or the Bears on opening day. A good divisional opponent.

Let the Saints come down here in December and see if they can move in the snow LOL

OUCH!!! The snowy conditions have not been very friendly to the Saints in games past,

I completely forgot about a n NFC champ game rematch with the Bears. We did the same this yr against the Vikes.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
OUCH!!! The snowy conditions have not been very friendly to the Saints in games past,

I completely forgot about a n NFC champ game rematch with the Bears. We did the same this yr against the Vikes.

I was just kidding about the snow lol. The divisional games seem to always set a tone for the season as an opener to me. But more than likely it's going to be Chicago.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This coming Sunday is SB45 and you start a post about next season?? trolling?
Chill out. What's wrong with you?

I would say it should be the Saints @ Packers because that would be the most recent 2 Super Bowl Champions, and 2 great MVP Super Bowl QBs most likely, and a game that would be fun & high scoring. Plus it's a wider interest group instead of just the NFC North battle.

Plus the Bears are going to suck next year. They will finish behind the Lions. For real.

Members online

Latest posts