onlymeiknow trolling attemps

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh my. Why would it have been okay to hate ted at one time, but not another. Either he good or he is a chump. If you hated him once were either right or you were wrong.

Proof of harassment? Its all in the FBI reports I filed today.

Admit who I am?

just what do you know exactly? :sneaky:

You attack someone for not being able to fight their own battles and say you are fighting alone but yet you have contacted the FBI because people disagree with your opinion on the internet?

I don't doubt that you actually have contacted them, I was a poster on a forum that was an uncensored forum and they actually WERE contacted by the FBI but they simply asked them a few questions, had a good laugh and were on their way.

I also ask, Mike, do you think it's cool or the right thing to do to waste the time of law enforcement because people disagree with you on the internet and found your twitter account?

To your last point, it is perfectly ok AND logical to change your opinion on someone. You have a very warped and unintelligent approach to life if you have an opinion and stick with it no matter what, despite new circumstances. People change, people change opinions. If we all thought like you we would have all loved Joe Paterno even after he let a known ********* operate under his watch.

I suggest thinking through your posts a little bit more, OR if I get my radio program up and running you are free to call in and debate me, I would really like that.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Paterno was a great coach and a great man. Had the Packers hired him instead of Lombardi, they would have done at least as good.

I admire Paterno for turning a blind eye towards Sandusky. Well - I'm just going to stop there. I don't think there are many open minds here.

I just want this to remain in quotes so you can't change it. I am sure the FBI that is handling your case will definitely help someone like yourself who supports turning a blind eye to pedophiles.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Paterno was a great coach and a great man. Had the Packers hired him instead of Lombardi, they would have done at least as good.

I admire Paterno for turning a blind eye towards Sandusky. Well - I'm just going to stop there. I don't think there are many open minds here.

also you never responded to what I was saying, you said that if you have a view on someone you have to keep that view forever, no matter what. Do you still think that?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Now this is the type of post that give people the idea your not serious and just trolling..

Why would you be in support of someone ****** pre teen boys?

L

Lunchboxer

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

WHAT!?!?!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
God I missed this guy! it was so boring for a bit there
Oh my. Why would it have been okay to hate ted at one time, but not another. Either he good or he is a chump. If you hated him once were either right or you were wrong.

Proof of harassment? Its all in the FBI reports I filed today.

Admit who I am?

just what do you know exactly? :sneaky:

"You had a different opinion at one time, thus you were once wrong or you're wrong now." The insight! It just makes SENSE!!! Thank you Captain Obvious! Once again you have saved the day! People were wrong about Favre and Young back in the day too. I'll admit it, I WAS WRONG ABOUT AARON AND ABOUT TED. Wow, it does feel good to face the truth, you should try it!

I know that if you aren't theonlymeiknow on twitter then Benslama21 hasn't been cyberstalking you.

And had the Packers taken Joe Pop they'd have been just as BORING. Considering how many Penn State players flop in the NFL I'm glad we took Lombardi.

Its all for the game right? You play to win the game, and you do what you have to in order to win. Like put out a bounty list or tape the opposing teams hand signals, or pay the referees. Not like there's anything wrong with any of that right? Anybody who disagrees is stuck in 1950 conservative pseudoreligious bull and needs to get with the times. If its to win, you might even fire your aging starting QB to play a guy you believe will eventually produce despite the older QB's production and popularity.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
It appears a mod is having a bit of fun - longtimefan is that you?

Check the posting stats of the poster on post #93 and #98. Not only that but check the content of post #98, along with the Paterno/Sandusky praise posts. Then back to the hallucinogenic posting on #100.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Check the posting stats of the poster on post #93 and #98. Not only that but check the content of post #98, along with the Paterno/Sandusky praise posts. Then back to the hallucinogenic posting on #100.

No...But I do know who it is and they better stop and come forward,..

Or I will stop it for them

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I also ask, Mike, do you think it's cool or the right thing to do to waste the time of law enforcement because people disagree with you on the internet and found your twitter account?

SHHH! If he wants to go get himself arrested for filing false police reports, more power to him I say.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Oh please DO continue. Enlighten us, oh wise one! Why stop there? You weren't about to incriminate yourself or anything, were you?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yeah, someone started that last night. How can there be duplicates of the same name?

Never mind. That's what he gets for using a capital O in his name lol

T

TheOnlyMeIKnow

Longtimefan,

The report on Green Blood was filed yesterday. With the first message in our 'conversation' un-altered. As far as the other harassment you've seen an attempt at bringing "my" personal information into this forum. You've seen posts allegedly made by me, that weren't, or my wording changed by members of this forum. Consider THAT another report!

T

TheOnlyMeIKnow

Longtimefan,

The report on Green Blood was filed yesterday. With the first message in our 'conversation' un-altered. As far as the other harassment you've seen an attempt at bringing "my" personal information into this forum. You've seen posts allegedly made by me, that weren't, or my wording changed by members of this forum. Consider THAT another report!

T

TheOnlyMeIKnow

So this fake TheOnlyMeIKnow that is posting for me, maybe that's who's information was posted off twitter. Dude, I'd be pissed about that! Also, I see that Longtimefan is on it, and I thank you for trying to fix this issue, and hopefully successfully doing so.

T

TheOnlyMeIKnow

Also sorry about the double post earlier, the board and my computer seem to hate each other

T

TheOnlyMeIKnow

#93 and 100 were me, 98, 101, 104 and 111 aren't me. Just want to clear that up.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So this fake TheOnlyMeIKnow that is posting for me, maybe that's who's information was posted off twitter. Dude, I'd be pissed about that! Also, I see that Longtimefan is on it, and I thank you for trying to fix this issue, and hopefully successfully doing so.
It is an absolute tradgedy that an imposter would post crazy stuff and sully your reputation and ruin your credibility.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Longtimefan,

The report on Green Blood was filed yesterday. With the first message in our 'conversation' un-altered. As far as the other harassment you've seen an attempt at bringing "my" personal information into this forum.

And I, likewise, have filed my report on you with the FBD (Federal Bureau of Douchbaggery). Oh, BTW, you posted your own personal information on the internet and this forum. Nobody has posted anything about you that you haven't already made publicly available. Nobody forced you to disclose your birthday. Did you include your SS# as well, or has Mama gotten one for you yet?

Longtimefan.... maybe you can email him instructions on how to use the ignore feature? You may have to re-write them to a 2nd grade reading level.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
People were correct when they said there is TWO theonlymeiknow

Totaly different people, so dont get to bent out of shape...

Members online

Latest posts