One way to kill and NFL career...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
:rotflmao: You can't be serious !

Calling Card

Former NFL Player Arrested in Home Invasion After Leaving Giants Team ID Card Behind
Posted Jul 13th 2007 3:45PM by Michael David Smith

Sometimes Fark says it best:

When doing an armed home invasion, be sure not to leave your NFL ID card from when you were on the practice squad of the Giants

Mike Jemison is a football player who spent time on the practice squads of the Giants and Steelers, as well as playing in NFL Europe. Jemison was arrested with two other men late Wednesday night, police said. He's been charged with robbery, burglary, aggravated assault, conspiracy, theft, reckless endangerment and unlawful restraint.

How did the cops catch him? It helped that they found a bag in a Dumpster that contained a .45-caliber pistol as well as a Giants official team identification card and team apparel. The identification card belonged to Jemison.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if they give negative scores on the "Wonderlic" test??? :rotflmao:

HA!

Speaking of low "Wonderlic Scores"........... Bwaaahaaaa!
:rotflmao:

"If you happen to think it takes smarts to play pro football, now there's another reason to throw into the mix, according to a story in the Friday edition of the Wall Street Journal.

How can this be said delicately without offending anyone's self-esteem?

The Packers are stupid. There's no other way to put it.

They have the lowest average Wonderlic score of any of the 32 teams in the National Football League, according to the Journal."

Packers lead the pack in low Wonderlic scores

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

No **** sherlock :doh:

Lighten up Z......sometimes your such a...well...zero.

I'm not the one saying "No **** sherlock :doh: " :)

You didn't mention when that article was actually written. Thus, I did it for you to avoid any confusion about THIS years team.

Besides, the Wonderlic scores are pointless. I scored extremely high on them and well hell that should tell you how hard they are. You can easily guess your way through them.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
..Thus, I did it for you to avoid any confusion about THIS years team....

Hey Z, glad to see that the Pack is bringing those scores this year :rotflmao:

"Packers selected San Jose State WR James Jones with the No. 78 overall pick in the NFL Draft.
Jones is 6-1/217 with 4.53 speed and only scored a reported nine on the all-important Wonderlic Test."

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
..Thus, I did it for you to avoid any confusion about THIS years team....

Hey Z, glad to see that the Pack is bringing those scores this year :rotflmao:

"Packers selected San Jose State WR James Jones with the No. 78 overall pick in the NFL Draft.
Jones is 6-1/217 with 4.53 speed and only scored a reported nine on the all-important Wonderlic Test."

Neat. What about the rest of the Packers team.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Viking players think the "Wonderlic" test is how many licks it takes to reach the center of a Tootsie Pop!

Actually, it's a test they give to see how smart a player is. Kind of an IQ test.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't give a dam what he scores on some stupid test. If he can play football, that is all that matters.

I agree. When Dimitrius Underwood scored 6 on his Wonderlic test. That did not offer any type of warning.

Members online

Latest posts