One thing is for sure with our offense!

Lambow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It just became easier to remember the playbook for our offense. Really easy for all the WR's and TE's. Because EVERY play that requires a pass of 15 yards or more......Has been scrapped! ahahahahahaha
I hope Rodgers and Tompson buy there retirement home together this year. Next year they might be unemployed.
If you can't tell I have a terrible feeling about Rodgers. BUT. I do HOPE I'm wrong.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
No wonder I stay over at OTHER packer home more.

And of course, for some retarded reason, I can't even say the name of the other forum because the admins here block it out. Wow, what a lame place this has become . .

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the software updated let the banned guys come back and everyone else left, so now there are only a few Packerfans left here and it has become BrettFavreForum.com.

packedhouse

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike won't ask Aaron to do anything he can't do. I think the Packers play book is better than maybe any team in NFL. The key is can the offense line block for him? If they block we'll win a lot of games. Bart Starr was a pretty average quarterback who was surrounded by great players and it got him in the HOF. He was smart and had just a strong enough arm to make the plays in the play book. I'm not saying Aaron is going to be in the HOF, but I will say he can and should be a quality NFL QB and if that happens I'd bet we will win 10 to 11 games.

packedhouse

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike won't ask Aaron to do anything he can't do. I think the Packers play book is better than maybe any team in NFL. The key is can the offense line block for him? If they block we'll win a lot of games. Bart Starr was a pretty average quarterback who was surrounded by great players and it got him in the HOF. He was smart and had just a strong enough arm to make the plays in the play book. I'm not saying Aaron is going to be in the HOF, but I will say he can and should be a quality NFL QB and if that happens I'd bet we will win 10 to 11 games.

zoogies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP, that was retarded.

A-Rod has a strong arm. And the WCO rarely had plays that involved long bombs; that was Brett free-styling.

By the way, Favre's passer rating on passes over 20 yards? 66.9.

Bet you miss that.

pseudocide

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lambow said:
It just became easier to remember the playbook for our offense. Really easy for all the WR's and TE's. Because EVERY play that requires a pass of 15 yards or more......Has been scrapped! ahahahahahaha
you sir, are an idiot.

RockJock07

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TheEngineer said:
What was the point of that post?

Are you just trolling or what?

Yes he is and this is just another reason that real packers fans must give Aaron time to be great not dismiss him after one pre-season game.

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey why you so much on rodgers he could become amazing and the play book is supposedly gonna involve most of the i formation which means about 15 yards average a pass play

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
TheEngineer said:
Actually PackersHome.com has been unbanned.

It wasn't when I posted that message, which means it was blocked until like 15 hours ago.

Pretty lame.

Members online

Latest posts