One Thing I'm Actually a Little Sad About

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How cool would this be if we could have celebrated this with Brett Favre? Not on the field, of course, but if he would have retired as a Packer and supported the team. I know he has been a **** but it does make me a little sad he can't really be apart of the celebration (for good reason, however).

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
If you mean, had he retired the proper way, not gone to the Vikings, not been a ******...yeah, it's sad.

InRodgersWeTrust

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're in the Superbowl with Aaron Rodgers having lead us there.

**** Brett Favre tonight. Why the need to bring him into everything Packers related?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They couldnt let him in the lockerroom he would want to push Willie Davis out of the way so the camera can be on him.

Maybe when he can go 6 months without being accused of sexting he can be let out in public. Scumbag.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How cool would this be if we could have celebrated this with Brett Favre? Not on the field, of course, but if he would have retired as a Packer and supported the team. I know he has been a **** but it does make me a little sad he can't really be apart of the celebration (for good reason, however).

Why? He had NOTHING to do with it! You may as well be sad that Barry Sanders wasn't there to be a part of the celebration.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check my screen name and my sig and avatar.

Out with the old garbage down the toilet.

It's a new era with the Packers.
Either get on the bus or get off and stay off.

OP
OP
C

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you mean, had he retired the proper way, not gone to the Vikings, not been a ******...yeah, it's sad.

Yes, that was my point.

Holy crap fellas! Chill out! I'm as big of a "**** Brett Favre" guy as there is. If you don't like it when Brett acts like a ****** then don't do the same.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, that was my point.

Holy crap fellas! Chill out! I'm as big of a "**** Brett Favre" guy as there is. If you don't like it when Brett acts like a ****** then don't do the same.
Then act that way when your here after a big Packers victory.

If you want to cry about Favre, this is the place where you want to feel welcomed, than do it here: Official Website of Brett Favre - Minnesota Vikings Quarterback

There are just too many Fart haters on here to feel any sympathy for the moron.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
OMG

Seriously a Brett thread?

There ya go c_mac

I unlocked it and made it sticky

Carry on

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This pretty much sums up how I feel about this...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aPJYrFLStg]YouTube - The Sandlot in 5 Seconds[/ame]

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He had his chance. Instead he threw a pass to Corey Webster. At the time I so badly wanted him to end his career with a ring and secure his legacy as the greatest QB ever. Now I'm still upset he blew that chance, but not upset that he's going to end his career like this, legacy tarnished, both on and off the field.

Right now we have a QB who's won just as many road playoff games. I'll take him instead.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes everybody let's all feel sorry for a guy who
A) Gave away Green Bay's game plans to the Lions.
B) Told Peppers of the Bears to go out and beat the Packers while still being a Viking.

Farrv would laugh when he saw that hit on A-Rod by Peppers.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre was actually the farthest thing from my mind when the Packers won. All I saw was this current team. They are the present and future, Favre is but the past. I'm not going to wrap myself up in the vengeance aspect, Confucius warned, "When embarking upon a journey of vengeance, dig two graves." This team is better than that. Let us focus on them and take nothing away. No aspect of Favre won us that game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I locked this at one point..

c_mac sent me *** voicing his displeasure

So I re-opened to make c_mac happy

oregonfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still love Favre, but now I'm loving Rodgers even more. Like it or not he's part of Packers history permanently. The league is different now. So much changing teams. What happens if Rodgers ever eventually ends up on another team. No one and no media says it but Favre wanted to run up his NFL records so as they last.
Yea the flip flopping on Retirement could have been handled better by him, I think his health and confidence levels influenced this. Look how many great players change teams now days, if that were not the case we would have probably won our last Superbowl with Regie White and company.

History is History but right now its let's go Rodgers and the Pack! Favre is History now, so we'll just let him deal with that.

Edited. Don't know anything about about Favre and Game plans or him telling someone to hurt a Packer.?? Right now I really don't care I just want to enjoy THIS team.

Sandmire33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So are all the Favre trolls from before getting back on this board and jumping on the bandwaggon or what? Who cares about Brett Right now... other then Favre trolls.. Just curious for people that have been on here awhile... have you seen a lot of the people that dissed the packers the last few years back on here cheering for them like nothing happened?

oregonfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry I jumped on the bandwagon wearing Diapers in a city that has been always Green and Gold. My days included rooting for even a few wins some seasons before Holmgram came.
As far as bandwagon, there is room on it for anyone. Many get attached to the Packers and stay lifetime fans. I've met some of the most dedicated Packer fans in other states.:)

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was one of the rare ones fully on board when the organization decided to go with Rodgers. I was already prepared for the new era when Favre announced retirement and when he wanted to come back it sort of annoyed me. So for me personally, I don't ever think about him with this team, haven't for the past 3 years and won't ever again. I can honestly say I truly love Rodgers and to be honest, I have trusted him more in these playoffs than I ever did with Favre.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts