One of the best things about todays win is the Bears are....

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Yeah but the Lions are keeping pace.

That is unexpected, to say the least.

And they won big against a team we had some trouble with. Of course they were at home and we were on the road but still....

They worry me a bit.

packattack92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, everyone says todays game against the chiefs was going to be one of the toughest of the season, I'd have to say thanksgiving day might turn out to be a pretty big challenge.

Reaction score
What is so impressive about the Lions is that they were averaging something like 73.5 yards rushing per game before Kevin Jones, and since Jones return they're averaging a considerable deal more than 100 yards rushing per game. (Stats from Fox Sports)

And that is with an O-line that has been having players put in and taken out a lot, and a line that stats would seem to suggest can block for their life.

Yet Jones has gotten their running game going big time, and it makes you wonder about the perception that our o-line is to blame for our running woes... if we had a better back perhaps we'd have had more success than we've had so far...

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, everyone says todays game against the chiefs was going to be one of the toughest of the season, I'd have to say thanksgiving day might turn out to be a pretty big challenge.

Yeah, even the last 40 years the Lions have sucked, they're tough on Thanksgiving.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions Oline has been playing very very well. This match up will be very difficult. Our Nov schedule is pretty tough.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mentioned this VERY same topic a while back...

It seems like a few of our Packer brethren have finally noticed!

Lions are for real.

we have to deal with them.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And they won big against a team we had some trouble with. Of course they were at home and we were on the road but still....

They worry me a bit.

I'll say it again. Remember we beat a Redskins team that CRUSHED the Lions.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the game? Lions/Broncos? I think the Broncos were missing their QB for a large portion of the game. Lynch also missed the entire game.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DGB454 said:

They worry me a bit.

On the other hand, the Lions CRUSHED a Broncos team that took the Packers to OT. The Lions are looking legitimate.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
DGB454 said:

They worry me a bit.

On the other hand, the Lions CRUSHED a Broncos team that took the Packers to OT. The Lions are looking legitimate.

Yes, I understand that. I was just making the point not to focus on that because it goes both ways.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: One of the best things about todays win is the Bears are

Greg C. said:
DGB454 said:

They worry me a bit.

Denver also beat the Steelers. Playing in Denver at night is heck of a lot harder than playing at home.

With that said the Lions are certainly looking like a legit playoff team.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Greg C. said:
Cory said:
DGB454 said:

They worry me a bit.

Denver also beat the Steelers. Playing in Denver at night is heck of a lot harder than playing at home.

With that said the Lions are certainly looking like a legit playoff team.

I agree. The NFC in general is getting better. Got two 6-2 teams in second place in their respective divisions. Dallas, New York, Green Bay, and Detroit look like certain playoff teams right now.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think we'll be seeing a much bigger dose of A. Peterson next week too, that guy is scary.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Cory said:
DGB454 said:

They worry me a bit.

Yes, I understand that. I was just making the point not to focus on that because it goes both ways.

Sorry, I didn't read the thread closely enough before posting.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Cutler missed a good portion of the game.
Lynch missed the entire game.

I think.

I believe the Lions are a decent team. I haven't watched them enough to make a good judgment on them tho.

Reaction score

Cutler missed a good portion of the game.
Lynch missed the entire game.

I think.

I believe the Lions are a decent team. I haven't watched them enough to make a good judgment on them tho.

I was switching back and forth between games, and the Broncos (when Cutler was back there) couldn't get into any rhythm.

The DTs were causing some MAJOR disruption, and given that Colledge isn't exactly the strongest player on the team... I'm a little worried. :-?

Lions were having clear lanes to run the ball through, but it is Denver they played....

What worried me was the use of Mike Furrey (sp?), the guy had all the room in the middle to work because Lions were going with 4/5 WRs that ran to the outsides, clearing space for Furrey to do some damage through the middle.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

but the bears are done :)

But they beat us the first game. If they sweep, Lovie still has a smile on his face, no matter how bad the rest of the season goes for them.

So I really hope we kill them in Chicago.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score

brennan1884 said:
but the bears are done :)

But they beat us the first game. If they sweep, Lovie still has a smile on his face, no matter how bad the rest of the season goes for them.

So I really hope we kill them in Chicago.

thats a good point we better win that game.....

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts