One Last Int For Favre? You Make The Call Hahaha

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? Maybe if people stop talking about him and bringing up stuff like this, his image might get better. That's if people don't hold on to the fact that Favre signed with Vikings.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah that does look like he's being the same old BrINT we've groan to love and hate and hate to love and love to hate.
Curious that he would let himself be intercepted for the ad.
Here's how it probably went down.
Wrangler jeans ad director: "Another interception? OK guys get ready for take 300."
But since BrINT didn't make one completion they had to go with this.

I also wonder how truthful he's being. Has he always really worn Wrangler jeans and then he just somehow happens to get the endorsement deal?
People are paid to lie and act in commercials all the time. Even politicians. They will tell us what they want us to hear to sell the product.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Really? Maybe if people stop talking about him and bringing up stuff like this, his image might get better. That's if people don't hold on to the fact that Favre signed with Vikings.

He played 2 years with Minnesota. I don't think that equals to the MANY years he played here.

I'm so tired of hearing about Favre. When it's not the media it's someone saying "Look he's gonna come back again!"

Time to finally bury the dead horse and move on.

Members online

Latest posts