One brief sentence...

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have two thoughts, because I'm severely bipolar. Because I'm conversationally **** retentive, I'll list them in order of importance.

1.) Mustache
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

2.) Brett you'll always have a special place in my heart and my '96 Packers Super Bowl XXXI t-shirt will still be the first shirt worn after I do the laundry -- but damnit, you're makin' it tough on me right now.

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lmao.

Is that a sentance?
Mustache.

Of course it's a sentence. And it packs a whollup!

P.S. How do you spell "whollup"? You know what word I'm going for.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This has been a disappointment for me and all other Packer fans. It is so disheartening that it is winding up like this. All I want is for both parties and all packer fans to move on, maybe this might be a motivator for the Pack. I have had my fill of all of this.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew at his retirement press conference he would want to play again.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A-Rod will be Favre successor...whether that be this year, or the next, or maybe even the next.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give Ted Enough Rope and he'll hang himself, but only if he bought the rope
Just curious....if the Packers win the SB with Rodgers as QB, will you still hate Ted?
(My guess is you will......why? Because you love to hate him.)
Seriously....it's getting old. We get it........you hate TT........NOTHING he does is EVER right in your eyes.
Can you write something in a thread thats NOT a slap at TT?
Just wondering if it's possible.........cause i haven't seen it actually happen.

Lets see.......do you think Favre did no wrong in this whole mess?
I look at BOTH sides......not just what i want to see. Favre screwed up plenty in this, and deserves at LEAST half the blame. Why arn't you just as pissed at him for retiring, then unretiring, then retirng, then trying to unretire again?
All i say is........i hope i never have you as a juror on an important case..........it seems ALL the facts escape you.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Give Ted Enough Rope and he'll hang himself, but only if he bought the rope

Well, that explains why Ted was so quick to get rid of Donald Driver, Chad Clifton, Mark Tauscher, Aaron Kampman, Cullen Jenkins, Nick Barnett, and Al Harris. Oh, wait a minute. All those guys are still on the team. And they were brought in by Mike Sherman. Maybe they were kept because they are GOOD players. And up till this year, we still had Favre, Bubba Franks, and Corey Williams. Considering that the team needed some major retooling, especially on defense, I would say that Thompson kept about as many of Sherman's players as he could. And that includes Favre, who retired of his own free will, for goodness' sake.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts