On Reuters Newswire: SB XLV to Confirm Theory of Everything

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw this at a Steelers site and had to share this since we were a part of this two weeks ago.

SB XLV to Confirm Theory of Everything

Then I went to the TD site and saw this:

"In less then 24 hours the "theory of everything" will be confirmed, once again. Scientific evidence shows us that if you know the type of choice made, you can predict the outcome of any event. Unlike SB XLII when the Giants were the direct choice (which meant the outcome would be certain), the indirect choice made this year for the Steelers Tempt Destiny billboard shows us that the outcome of them winning SB XLV is probable, not certain."

Oh yeah, sign of things to come alright!

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw this at a Steelers site and had to share this since we were a part of this two weeks ago.

SB XLV to Confirm Theory of Everything

Then I went to the TD site and saw this:

"In less then 24 hours the "theory of everything" will be confirmed, once again. Scientific evidence shows us that if you know the type of choice made, you can predict the outcome of any event. Unlike SB XLII when the Giants were the direct choice (which meant the outcome would be certain), the indirect choice made this year for the Steelers Tempt Destiny billboard shows us that the outcome of them winning SB XLV is probable, not certain."

Oh yeah, sign of things to come alright!

So what's going through their (little minds) the out come of the Super Bowl is decided cause some people voted on a website? Am I getting that right?

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So what's going through their (little minds) the out come of the Super Bowl is decided cause some people voted on a website? Am I getting that right?

My understanding of this is that the artwork and billboard is created for one purpose - a Super Bowl victory (cause). Which in turn causes the completion of the artwork (effect). If the billboard was a "direct choice", then the outcome of completing the artwork is certain, for example the Giants billboard for SB XLII. If the billboard was an "indirect choice" such as the Steelers and Saints billboards, the outcome of completing the artwork is probable.

He's saying that EVERYTHING is predetermined by the type of choice made and gives us an example as quoted from their home page:

"What is destiny? - predetermined event or series of events;
What is an event? - a moment of energy;
What is energy? - fundamental interaction of time in space;

... in other words, destiny is the proverbial "theory of everything".

In less then 24 hours the "theory of everything" will be confirmed, once again. Scientific evidence shows us that if you know the type of choice made, you can predict the outcome of any event. Unlike SB XLII when the Giants were the direct choice (which meant the outcome would be certain), the indirect choice made this year for the Steelers Tempt Destiny billboard shows us that the outcome of them winning SB XLV is probable, not certain.

Conduct Your Own Tempt Destiny Experiment:

With a coin in hand, position your hand approximately a half inch over the center of a cup and ask the question - is it certain or probable that when you let go of the coin, will it go into the cup? The answer is self evident. The outcome of choosing to drop a coin "directly" into the cup is a certainty.

With a coin in hand, position your hand approximately a half inch over the rim of the cup and ask the question - is it certain or probable that when you let go of the coin, will it go into the cup? Here again, the answer is self evident. The outcome of choosing to drop a coin "indirectly" into the cup is a probability.

Congratulations! You have just confirmed for yourself that there are only two types of choices in nature since states of certainty and probability are inclusive of everything. Thus, it can be understood that all events are predetermined by the type of choice made. Although both choices can produce the same outcome of the coin going into the cup, only one type of choice is certain. Come the evening of February 6, 2011, we will affirm what has already been predetermined..."

So it is NOT CERTAIN that the Steelers will win tonight. Even destiny is on our side!

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really that billboard thing shouldn't be a factor if it is true, cause after the Pack beat the Bears, Bear fans went onto that site and started to "stuff votes" in favor of the Steelers, before that I believe the Packers had a small lead.

OP
OP
nyghater

nyghater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"...the indirect choice made this year for the Steelers Tempt Destiny billboard shows us that the outcome of them winning SB XLV is probable, not certain. Come the evening of February 6, 2011, we will affirm what has already been predetermined..."

So it is NOT CERTAIN that the Steelers will win tonight. Even destiny is on our side!

ITS AFFIRMED! Destiny was on our side after all!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts