OMG, I just shat myself

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't..........i said i thought we would go 11-5, and lots of people laughed at me. Of course there is a long way to go in the season, but i think we have a realistic shot at hitting or surpassing my prediction.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope you got cleaned up Zero :(

Did you edit that list or was Dallas glaringly absent? Just asking...

Edited - nevermind. Went to the link and answered my own question...

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I didn't..........i said i thought we would go 11-5, and lots of people laughed at me. Of course there is a long way to go in the season, but i think we have a realistic shot at hitting or surpassing my prediction.

haha you and your silly jokes...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

haha you and your silly jokes...
I know......... :wink:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That poses an interesting question.

Q: If Z2C really "pooped" himself, would there be anything left of Z2C? :shrug:

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG, I just pooped myself

I cannot honestly believe that we would stand a chance against NE or IND. However we ARE a really good team that and its nice to be recognized finally.

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG, I just pooped myself

I'll be honest, I predicted 8 and 8. And that was being optimistic. Now, I'm thinking we have as good a shot at the big show as anybody in the NFC.

Of course, then there's that pesky issue of those AFC guys on the other side of the ball...

;)TM

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: OMG, I just pooped myself

I'll be honest, I predicted 8 and 8. And that was being optimistic. Now, I'm thinking we have as good a shot at the big show as anybody in the NFC.

Of course, then there's that pesky issue of those AFC guys on the other side of the ball...

;)TM

Like BlueMoose I was thinking that another 8-8 season would have been a solid year. Now if they don't go 11-5 or better I will be disappointed.

A look at the other teams that GB has beaten shows that they are no fluke.
(based on CBS's power ratings.)
Giants #8
Chargers #9
Redskins #15
Eagles #16
And of course the Vikings #24

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Cheesey, I have nothing but the utmost respect for you in this forum, but I remember when you gave your prediction, and I thought you were absolutely crazy! Haha! I thought 7-9 would be a great season for us. To be 5-1 is amazing. When I originally looked at the first 5 games, I really thought we were heading for yet another 1-4 start. We just keep finding ways to win games. Hopefully we stay competitive for the rest of the season.

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"When I originally looked at the first 5 games, I really thought we were heading for yet another 1-4 start."

Yep. I remember thinking the same thing. Sometimes it's great to be proven wrong.

TM

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Cheesey, I have nothing but the utmost respect for you in this forum, but I remember when you gave your prediction, and I thought you were absolutely crazy! Haha! I thought 7-9 would be a great season for us. To be 5-1 is amazing. When I originally looked at the first 5 games, I really thought we were heading for yet another 1-4 start. We just keep finding ways to win games. Hopefully we stay competitive for the rest of the season.

Yep I thought Cheesey had been drinking waaaaay too much green and gold kool aid again.
Pass it around buddy.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nathaniel said:
cheesey said:

Yep I thought Cheesey had been drinking waaaaay too much green and gold kool aid again.
Pass it around buddy.
Hey.....i got PLENTY for everybody!!!! (I saved it from when i was the only one drinking it through the 1970's and 80's!)LOLOL!!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That poses an interesting question.

Q: If Z2C really "pooped" himself, would there be anything left of Z2C? :shrug:
SURE there would be! There would be a pile of "Vikings fans"!!!! :lol: :lol:

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Agreed. No offense Pack fans, but I still believe that Dallas has the best NFC team. Romo is Favre jr., and T.O is playing like San Fran T.O. They have a decent running game and defence. Looks like the team to beat. Hopefully they lose enough games against their tough division and we can get them in a home game at Lambeau.

jessefly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"When I originally looked at the first 5 games, I really thought we were heading for yet another 1-4 start."

Yep. I remember thinking the same thing. Sometimes it's great to be proven wrong.

TM

in my opinion we are 6-0....we got jipped out of the bears game

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:

Agreed. No offense Pack fans, but I still believe that Dallas has the best NFC team. Romo is Favre jr., and T.O is playing like San Fran T.O. They have a decent running game and defence. Looks like the team to beat. Hopefully they lose enough games against their tough division and we can get them in a home game at Lambeau.

Romo can suck bigtime on any Sunday like he did against Buffalo and T.O. is pass dropping machine. They have some offense but you will see Dallas get beat more than once in a fashion similar to the NE game where they get outscored.

I see nowhere where you can say their defense is decent, especially pass defense. Their pass d is MUCH weaker than ours and I think that makes us a very tough matchup for them. If our defense is playing well we will beat the Cowgirls as I don't see their defense holding us down.

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's great to be 5-1 heading into the bye. But I gotta say that I truly think we caught the Giants at the perfect time. Playing them now would be MUCH closer...although I believe we would still get the win. Ladies and Gentlemen, just think of the tie-breakers we hold on the NFC...Eagles, Giants and 'Skins.

If we keep winning it won't matter that much, but if we happen to stumble and end up needing said tie-breakers we got'em! This truly is an exciting time to be a Packer fan!

GO Pack, GO!!!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Romo can suck bigtime on any Sunday like he did against Buffalo and T.O. is pass dropping machine. They have some offense but you will see Dallas get beat more than once in a fashion similar to the NE game where they get outscored.

Just look at one of my fantasy teams.. between him and Addai going down.. they have cost me two losses in as many weeks.. yep he is as hot and cold as a tick in a dessert..

I feel good about playing the Cowboys, but mark my words Barber is one tough sob. He is the next premier power back in this league.

Members online

Latest posts