1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Okay...RB? WR?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by MajicMan, Oct 24, 2005.

1. MajicMan

MajicMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    In all the recent stories I read, it's: The Pack might look to pick up a RB because it's only T-Fish, and Lee. But who's out there?

It's funny...I read a lot of fantasy peeps saying T-Fish is a hot pick-up...

That's laughable.

Don't get me wrong...T-Fish is one of my fav Packers, but he's not a "running" back...Any Pack fan will tell ya that. I'd rather go with Lee. I'd imagine that will happen. Thoughts?

WR?

Chatman as a 2nd? and then the third is "that guy with the dreds" (and no, it's not Al!)

Come'on.

I know TT is tighter with the money then...well...He's the tightest. But who's out there at WR? We need a body. Jerome Pathon...again!

I guess so.

Thoughts?

Hey...At this point I'd go with Lee, and save the money...But it looks like WR is going to be a must.

Damn...I would do just about anything to get Reggie Bush in here...But that would take a miracle. Favre prob won't let that one happen...Darn, Texans!

Just wanted to post a quick note and hear back about possible WR's and RB's that are out there for us to waste our time with.

:roll:
  2. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    chatman as a 2nd WR, god, he will get gobbled up at the line of scrimmage, he needs to line up in the slot to have any chance of survival--regardless im glad to see him get some catches and yards

i like what you said on tony fisher...he's not anything...he has the opportunity of a lifetime ahead of him, but i'm not holding my breath...he's a legit pass reciever, but probably saw more time than he should've when davenport and green and the o-line were in their glory days...fisher was good in the role we had him in up until this year...but then again so were green and davenport
  3. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Time to sign Antonio Freeman to a 1 yr. contract again...
  4. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cedric Benson for Javon Walker.
  5. MajicMan

MajicMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tempting Miskito.

But no trades in the div...hehe...

Plus, we're in the Reggie Bush running!!!

*sighs*...Unfortunatly, just kidding.
  6. kelbel505

kelbel505 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    whatever happened to andre davis?
  7. ArizonaPackerFan

ArizonaPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0