Okay...RB? WR?

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all the recent stories I read, it's: The Pack might look to pick up a RB because it's only T-Fish, and Lee. But who's out there?

It's funny...I read a lot of fantasy peeps saying T-Fish is a hot pick-up...

That's laughable.

Don't get me wrong...T-Fish is one of my fav Packers, but he's not a "running" back...Any Pack fan will tell ya that. I'd rather go with Lee. I'd imagine that will happen. Thoughts?

WR?

Chatman as a 2nd? and then the third is "that guy with the dreds" (and no, it's not Al!)

Come'on.

I know TT is tighter with the money then...well...He's the tightest. But who's out there at WR? We need a body. Jerome Pathon...again!

I guess so.

Thoughts?

Hey...At this point I'd go with Lee, and save the money...But it looks like WR is going to be a must.

Damn...I would do just about anything to get Reggie Bush in here...But that would take a miracle. Favre prob won't let that one happen...Darn, Texans!

Just wanted to post a quick note and hear back about possible WR's and RB's that are out there for us to waste our time with.

:roll:

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MajicMan said:
Don't get me wrong...T-Fish is one of my fav Packers, but he's not a "running" back...Any Pack fan will tell ya that. I'd rather go with Lee. I'd imagine that will happen. Thoughts?

WR?

Chatman as a 2nd? and then the third is "that guy with the dreds" (and no, it's not Al!)

Come'on.

I know TT is tighter with the money then...well...He's the tightest. But who's out there at WR? We need a body. Jerome Pathon...again!

I guess so.

Thoughts?

Hey...At this point I'd go with Lee, and save the money...But it looks like WR is going to be a must.

chatman as a 2nd WR, god, he will get gobbled up at the line of scrimmage, he needs to line up in the slot to have any chance of survival--regardless im glad to see him get some catches and yards

i like what you said on tony fisher...he's not anything...he has the opportunity of a lifetime ahead of him, but i'm not holding my breath...he's a legit pass reciever, but probably saw more time than he should've when davenport and green and the o-line were in their glory days...fisher was good in the role we had him in up until this year...but then again so were green and davenport

OP
OP
M

MajicMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tempting Miskito.

But no trades in the div...hehe...

Plus, we're in the Reggie Bush running!!!

*sighs*...Unfortunatly, just kidding.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For WR, I wouldn't mind picking up former packer Charles Lee who was cut today by arizona. I thought he made a few big catches with the Cardinals in the preseason and during the season. The Cardinals have 3 first round draft choices at receiver ahead of him, but Lee still made some plays this season when he was on the field.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...?SITE=WIMIL&SECTION=FOOTBALL&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts