Okay, look... We gotta have a talk.

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score

There is no amount of deflection that's gonna fix this. That video needs taken out behind the barn and shot.

Go find some belly dancers, strippers, whatever it takes. REDO this video. Nobody wants to see people "dancing" like that.
Find the girl at 0:33 and ask her for tips. She's the only one in that video doing it right. The rest of them are so awkward it's actually inducing projectile vomiting.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
There is no amount of deflection that's gonna fix this. That video needs taken out behind the barn and shot.

Go find some belly dancers, strippers, whatever it takes. REDO this video. Nobody wants to see people "dancing" like that.
you mean like how mendenhall ****** big ben?
you steelers got enough to worry about.
im pretty sure titletown doesnt need tips from a place with half the championships

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WC,
I'm astounded that you're not seeing what's wrong here. This ain't about the Packers. This is about the video and how it reflects on people from Wisconsin. Please GOD tell me that you can see that these people can't dance?
It's horrifying to watch. Do you realize what this is doing to your image??
Kill it. With fire. Nuke it from orbit. I'm more than happy to give you a do-over and pretend that it never happened.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
sorry buddy but winners can dance however they want LOL when you got more championships then you can come back here and say all you want but until then we will do the raji, the lambeau leap, the championship belt, or whatever we want. you can go back to pissing on dishrags and waving them

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's our fan base.
Not yours.
Why the concern?

An even better question: Why is it that the Steeler fan is the only one that recognizes this for the disaster that it is? You folks should be thanking me.
Hell, I *like* you folks. I told you that when I checked in last year. I can't defend you for this and it's not fair to ask me to.
There's at least one person in Wisconsin who can dance. She's in the video at 0:33. For the love of humanity, find her, get some lessons, and remake this video.

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jealousy obviously. hes gonna say nah uh we aint jealous of noone. but deep down he really is. i mean 12 count'em twelve championships. plus a qb who isnt accused of anything except awesomeness.

"Jealousy"?!? Really??

Okay. Set down the kool-aid for a sec. Forget football. This has nothing to do with football.
Look at the video. Look at the dancing. Do you see anything wrong there? Yes or no? If no, then I won't say another word about it, 'cuz you are beyond help.

BadKarma

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a qb who isnt accused of anything except awesomeness.
Hold that thought, Miss FaceBook Pic...
Is not Matt Flynn A Quarterback with the Green Bay Packers?
Was he not questioned by Police for a ****** Assault back in June 2010 along with Five other Packer Players?

Why YES he was!
Some excerpts from several articles:
Police said seven Packers were at a condo where a party was taking place and where the two women said the assaults occurred.
Six Packers were interviewed and released, but police are focusing on the seventh player, who told investigators that the contact with the two women was consensual, said Sgt. Gerald Grimsled of the Lake Delton Police Department.

Lake Delton Police said the six cleared were quarterback Matt Flynn, safety Khalil Jones, guard Josh Sitton, fullback Korey Hall, and linebackers Brad Jones and Clay Matthews.
Police investigate Packers player in alleged ****** assault - JSOnline

MILWAUKEE -- The two women who accused a Green Bay Packers player of sexually assaulting them at a Wisconsin resort changed their statements during the investigation, Lake Delton's police chief said Monday.

Officers were called early Saturday to a condo in Lake Delton where seven Packers players were staying during a charity golf event. The women initially told investigators they were sexually assaulted by more than one Packer while other players held them down.
Police say victims in alleged **** by Packer player changed stories | Minneapolis and St. Paul | kare11.com

Hey, I didn't want to bring this up...But the constant rabid din of blood oaths and mentioning "****" forced my hand. Needless to say, I have more if you are interested. Those living in glass houses should not cast stones.
Oh, and have a nice day!

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An even better question: Why is it that the Steeler fan is the only one that recognizes this for the disaster that it is? You folks should be thanking me.
Hell, I *like* you folks. I told you that when I checked in last year. I can't defend you for this and it's not fair to ask me to.
There's at least one person in Wisconsin who can dance. She's in the video at 0:33. For the love of humanity, find her, get some lessons, and remake this video.
haters gonna hate

Cheesehead Brittany

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hold that thought, Miss FaceBook Pic...
Is not Matt Flynn A Quarterback with the Green Bay Packers?
Was he not questioned by Police for a ****** Assault back in June 2010 along with Five other Packer Players?

Why YES he was!
Some excerpts from several articles:
Police said seven Packers were at a condo where a party was taking place and where the two women said the assaults occurred.
Six Packers were interviewed and released, but police are focusing on the seventh player, who told investigators that the contact with the two women was consensual, said Sgt. Gerald Grimsled of the Lake Delton Police Department.

Lake Delton Police said the six cleared were quarterback Matt Flynn, safety Khalil Jones, guard Josh Sitton, fullback Korey Hall, and linebackers Brad Jones and Clay Matthews.
Police investigate Packers player in alleged ****** assault - JSOnline

MILWAUKEE -- The two women who accused a Green Bay Packers player of sexually assaulting them at a Wisconsin resort changed their statements during the investigation, Lake Delton's police chief said Monday.

Officers were called early Saturday to a condo in Lake Delton where seven Packers players were staying during a charity golf event. The women initially told investigators they were sexually assaulted by more than one Packer while other players held them down.
Police say victims in alleged **** by Packer player changed stories | Minneapolis and St. Paul | kare11.com

Hey, I didn't want to bring this up...But the constant rabid din of blood oaths and mentioning "****" forced my hand. Needless to say, I have more if you are interested. Those living in glass houses should not cast stones.
Oh, and have a nice day!
:read: oh sorry u were saying something?

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I repeat: This ain't about football. It doesn't involve the Steelers. It doesn't involve the Packers. It ain't about **** allegations or who's quarterback did what. Throw all that crap out the window for a second, stop being all defensive, and listen to what I'm tellin' ya.

This video has epic-fail dancing in it. Most people who watch it can't sit through the whole thing. It's literally that bad. People from outside Wisconsin are laughing at you. By embracing this video, you're proclaiming to the world that people from Wisconsin actually dance like that. Please for the love of all that's holy and just tell me that you folks don't really dance that badly.
You need to fix this. You need to do it ASAP. Here's why: People look at you dancing and they assume that you have sex the same way. This video has made all of you look about as appealing as Walter Kronkite.
I like you folks. I *want* you to get laid someday. I don't want to see the entire country lose their respect for you over this.
I'm not asking you to stop doing the dance. I *want* you to do the dance. All I'm asking is that you re-shoot the video with people who can actually dance. It's for your own good.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I repeat: This ain't about football. It doesn't involve the Steelers. It doesn't involve the Packers. It ain't about **** allegations or who's quarterback did what. Throw all that crap out the window for a second, stop being all defensive, and listen to what I'm tellin' ya.

This video has epic-fail dancing in it. Most people who watch it can't sit through the whole thing. It's literally that bad. People from outside Wisconsin are laughing at you. By embracing this video, you're proclaiming to the world that people from Wisconsin actually dance like that. Please for the love of all that's holy and just tell me that you folks don't really dance that badly.
You need to fix this. You need to do it ASAP. Here's why: People look at you dancing and they assume that you have sex the same way. This video has made all of you look about as appealing as Walter Kronkite.
I like you folks. I *want* you to get laid someday. I don't want to see the entire country lose their respect for you over this.
I'm not asking you to stop doing the dance. I *want* you to do the dance. All I'm asking is that you re-shoot the video with people who can actually dance. It's for your own good.
dude seriously move on. i can go on youtube right now and post plenty of videos of steeler fans dancing ridiculously. im sure u can do the same for us. so please move on.

OP
OP
GoSlash27

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mods we gonna lock this up or move it to the smack area cuz thats what it has evolved into

This ain't "smack". I'm tryin' to help you here.

Yeah, there's plenty of people all over the country who dance like their spines are fused. The rest of us don't embrace it.

I've said all I can say. I will say no more about it. If this is how you want the rest of the country to perceive you, then best of luck to you and may God have mercy on your souls.
/your spastic, uncoordinated souls...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think anyone from this board made the video. So there's nothing we can do about it.
Lighten up.
It's just a joke. Just something for fun made by UWGB students and staff.
So write to them or leave comments on YouTube if it really offends/bothers you that much.
:skull:

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score

That's the whole point of the video dude, It's not like BJ is a dance contestant ya know? Holy smokes, you're really clueless.
But yea, I can see that's how you view our state. lol.
Again, clueless!
You might also notice we wear "cheesehead" attire because it's an offhand denigration of our populace.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts