OK so you're the Packers coach

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I thought Schwartz was the *** and Jim did nothing wrong

I thought so too....didn`t he object to getting his *** slapped instead of a handshake or something ? Jim just gets too animated and cries if he doesn`t get his own way. ;)

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To go with the original question on this thread, what I would say to Harbaugh is, "Jim, you're still a Bear and the Bears still suck!"

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought so too....didn`t he object to getting his *** slapped instead of a handshake or something ? Jim just gets too animated and cries if he doesn`t get his own way. ;)

OK guys. Gimmie a break here. Here it is:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Have you played sports? If so, think about games you've lost that were emotional close games. Think about walking off the field (or court or whatever) when the game is over and remember how that felt. Now imagine some pekerhead coach or player hopping all over the field and jumping up to you waving his arms and not even looking at you as he grabs your hand and slaps you on the back like a btch slap. Harbough is suck a classless POS he doesn't give one crap about the opposing coach or anyone else.

I don't know what to say if you guys can't see the difference between a sincere acknowledgment and a completely disingenuous gesture. Like I said, would I have chased Harbough down like Schwartz did? He## no! That's not the point. The point is... THAT'S Harbough!

If you don't get it you don't get it. I coached both of my kids growing up. The biggest compliment I would get were parents that would tell me they loved having their kids spend time with me and the things we talked about beyond the field. Like sportsmanship. I always taught my teams to play very hard and win, but once it's over it's over. What's funny is that my teams traditionally were always known as playing really hard and physical. I think that's because I always taught them that if they really "hated" another player on another team or just disliked a team, they need to make that statement on the field or court, after the game it's too late!

On the flip side, I see youth coaches acting more like Harbough than a McCarthy or a guy like Dungy. Take a look at how those guys handle themselves as coaches. PLEASE don't tell me there's no difference in class and
professionalism. THERE IS- PERIOD.

I

OK guys. Gimmie a break here. Here it is:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Have you played sports? If so, think about games you've lost that were emotional close games. Think about walking off the field (or court or whatever) when the game is over and remember how that felt. Now imagine some pekerhead coach or player hopping all over the field and jumping up to you waving his arms and not even looking at you as he grabs your hand and slaps you on the back like a btch slap. Harbough is suck a classless POS he doesn't give one crap about the opposing coach or anyone else.

I don't know what to say if you guys can't see the difference between a sincere acknowledgment and a completely disingenuous gesture. Like I said, would I have chased Harbough down like Schwartz did? He## no! That's not the point. The point is... THAT'S Harbough!

If you don't get it you don't get it. I coached both of my kids growing up. The biggest compliment I would get were parents that would tell me they loved having their kids spend time with me and the things we talked about beyond the field. Like sportsmanship. I always taught my teams to play very hard and win, but once it's over it's over. What's funny is that my teams traditionally were always known as playing really hard and physical. I think that's because I always taught them that if they really "hated" another player on another team or just disliked a team, they need to make that statement on the field or court, after the game it's too late!

On the flip side, I see youth coaches acting more like Harbough than a McCarthy or a guy like Dungy. Take a look at how those guys handle themselves as coaches. PLEASE don't tell me there's no difference in class and
professionalism. THERE IS- PERIOD.

Whoa there. I`m not defending either coaches reaction, I merely discussed the incident.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harbaugh does come across as an arrogant whiner! In the season opener in 2012 at Lambeau, he was on the field during and after plays pleading his case to the refs so much that I finally said that he needed to get his *** off of the field or the refs should throw a flag on him! I was at that game so I had a birds eye view of his antics.

2013 season opener after Matthews tackled Kap out of bounds and the ensuing fight, Harbaugh's comment was that real men come with fists and not slaps of the head. I understand his need to defend his QB but these were totally inflammatory and classless remarks from the head coaching position.

After this last playoff game, his comment about Kap's final back breaking, jail break was due to the fact that "they were holding our receivers downfield." Seriously? Be thankful for your good fortune at having a QB who saved the play and won the game. Keep the school girl *****iness behind closed doors!

I am glad that he "felt like a man" after overcoming adverse game conditions and shutting up the opponents crowd last game. Good for him! Here's to the hope that the Packers can soon make him feel like the "whiny, little weasel" that he really is. He really just needs to **** and be thankful for the "coaching paradise" of players that he stumbled into at SF and not the purgatory of talent on a team like Jacksonville!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...when something happens on our team that ****** me off I just look at my sig and it eases my pain.
I've been wondering about your sig.
Who is the guy doing the reactions?
Is that Vince McMahon the CEO of wrestling? They same guy who tried to start an alternative to NFL football with the lame XFL?
And why have that sig? It's showing an opposing QB being awesome. Or am I not getting the joke?

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harbaugh does come across as an arrogant whiner! In the season opener in 2012 at Lambeau, he was on the field during and after plays pleading his case to the refs so much that I finally said that he needed to get his *** off of the field or the refs should throw a flag on him! I was at that game so I had a birds eye view of his antics.

2013 season opener after Matthews tackled Kap out of bounds and the ensuing fight, Harbaugh's comment was that real men come with fists and not slaps of the head. I understand his need to defend his QB but these were totally inflammatory and classless remarks from the head coaching position.

After this last playoff game, his comment about Kap's final back breaking, jail break was due to the fact that "they were holding our receivers downfield." Seriously? Be thankful for your good fortune at having a QB who saved the play and won the game. Keep the school girl *****iness behind closed doors!

I am glad that he "felt like a man" after overcoming adverse game conditions and shutting up the opponents crowd last game. Good for him! Here's to the hope that the Packers can soon make him feel like the "whiny, little weasel" that he really is. He really just needs to **** and be thankful for the "coaching paradise" of players that he stumbled into at SF and not the purgatory of talent on a team like Jacksonville!

Yep..thank you. All examples of exactly the way he always is and has been. I am honestly amazed anyone would think he's not a complete ****heddd. He's just got no class. like this...you won...shut up and be humble and move on!!! Did you hear the Bears final press conf this year? How about Tomlin's after the Superbowl loss. Now THAT is showing class. Tomlin was animated in saying "I will NOT talk about what we didn't do or etc etc etc...the Packers are a great team and they deserved to win!"

Forderick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you guys spend way too much time worrying about how another coach acts. The 49ers own the packers, that should bother you more than how Harbaugh behaves.

Talk all the trash you want, just back it up, and the 49ers and the Seahawks do that.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
I've been wondering about your sig.
Who is the guy doing the reactions?
Is that Vince McMahon the CEO of wrestling? They same guy who tried to start an alternative to NFL football with the lame XFL?
And why have that sig? It's showing an opposing QB being awesome. Or am I not getting the joke?

How do you not know who Vince McMahon is? I just think the reactions are hilarious. Plus I am admittedly a Tom Brady fan. I really admire his journey from being vastly overlooked to becoming IMO, the best QB ever. I just like the way he plays and competes.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you guys spend way too much time worrying about how another coach acts. The 49ers own the packers, that should bother you more than how Harbaugh behaves.

Talk all the trash you want, just back it up, and the 49ers and the Seahawks do that.
At the end of the day, I'm not "worried" about guys like Harbaugh and Schwartz. However, based on their past behavior and comments, I would not use the words gracious, dignified or classy in a description of either one of them. Trash talk is best left to the fans and pregame TV analysts. Sportsmanship should be reflected in the leadership positions of a team but I guess a few kids were absent on the day that this concept was introduced on their peewee teams. ;)

I

No offence intended here but, most of the comments on this subject have been smack, or just stupid tongue in cheek remarks. Why do some people have to take it so serious ?
I think we all KNOW the 49ers have got our number, and it hurts. The bravado on here is just that, Bravado :cool:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
2013 season opener after Matthews tackled Kap out of bounds and the ensuing fight, Harbaugh's comment was that real men come with fists and not slaps of the head.

In all the confusion on the sideline after that Clay hit, Anquan Boldin came running in....Shields bumped or shoved him, not hard but it was enough...Anquan slapped him in the head with an open hand

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about we steer this in a more realistic direction? You're MM. What do you say to Dom Capers after the season, knowing that he's staying. For me, it's something like this:

"Dom, you and I go way back and you know I have the utmost respect for you and your career. I know we had a ton of injuries and most of the year you were given a **** hand to work with. We're going to address that. It can only get better next year. I'm giving you another year because things looked good for the most part for the first month until guys started dropping like flies, but I need some consistency from your unit.

I want you to sit down with Kevin, Scott, Mike, Darren and Joe and identify exactly where our strengths and weaknesses lie then I want a full analysis on my desk before the end of February so I can review it and pass it on to the boys in scouting. I want the report to include a write-up of your vision for the defense and what kind of players you want to fill your gaps and how you intend to maximize our strengths and compensate for our weaknesses since that's the purpose of your job.

Go ahead and give me a wish list of free agents you might want and I'll have a talk with Ted and see what we can do. I also want you to give me your top 3 guys you want us to re-sign by next month. Oh, and BJ better not be on that fooking list, or I might have to re-think your status on this team!"

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And let's say you are about to go out and meet Harbaugh on the field right after the 49ers beat you again in the playoffs.
What would you say to him?
Now of course in real life, you would probably be classy since you do represent one of or the classiest teams in the NFL. You're not the Lions coach! And of course you wouldn't want any backlash from the media.
But this is pure fantasy and you can be as rude and crude as you want to if you wish.
Or you can keep it classy.
What would you say and do in fantasy, real life, one or the other or both?

Me:
Fantasy: I would let my actions speak.
I would be so mad at him and his team that I would head out to see him then turn my back on him and head for the locker room.

Real life: I would probably show good sportsmanship, shake his hand, just say, "Good game," and then walk away. No need to say or do more than that.

You?

Real: "Great game, Jim. Good luck the rest of the way."

Fantasy?

Me: " Jim, what's the capital of Thailand?"
Jim: (confused look)
Me: "Bankok."

(jab, calmly jog off field)

Members online

Latest posts