Ok Coaching Staff

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about some accountability here, how long are you going to leave Carroll in there? The guy is getting toasted all night long. It's time to set his butt down on the bench. On the touchdown I will ask again, where in the hell are your linebackers? This is a team that needs some accuntability. If you want to get better you better send a message that you won't accept bad play and then as coaches you better coach them to be better during the week.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I have been saying this for a long time, the worst thing in this team is the coaching staff, please look at MM´s face, he is lost.

Well this season is lost so how about some accountability for TT too???

Iff the season is lost as it is well cut your looses now and get a real HC NOW, use this season to clean the house and get the team back on track for the 2007 season.

9-31 is embarrasing.

MM is a Mistake as Carroll and Manuel are...

2-14 season looks very realistic to me..

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy you can't panic here at the end of the game. You look like a deer in headlights

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy better have a little talk with Sanders because his defense has had a major collapse in the second half. This defense was supposed to be reputable at best. I suspect that our defensive backfield coach, Schottenheimer, isn't doing his job very well.

BearPerspective

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
McCarthy better have a little talk with Sanders because his defense has had a major collapse in the second half. This defense was supposed to be reputable at best. I suspect that our defensive backfield coach, Schottenheimer, isn't doing his job very well.

2nd half?

Dude, if it werent for two gifts inside the 5 yardline, this game wouldve been out of hand in the 2nd quarter. It takes time. This is a young team and new staff. There will be games like this for a while.

Members online

Latest posts