Oh What an Idiot!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ricky Williams just got suspended again for Drug Use. I know this is not Packer News but it makes me think that guys like him and Javon Walker, Ckletidus Hunt, Etc, don't realize just how good they have it.

Lay off the pot, Work your *** off and play football for your millions of dollars. It just baffles me

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read somewhere that he uses the weed because of the mental disorder that he has. I think that his condition has something to do with anxiety, not sure. Possibly (and probably) just an excuse, but I have seen Montel Williams talk about the use of pot for his problems, and he seems very sincere about the benefits. Anyway, who am I to judge.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cocaine has roughly the same effect as rhitalin on kids with ADHD, but is not recommended as a substitute for rhitalin.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
I read somewhere that he uses the weed because of the mental disorder that he has. I think that his condition has something to do with anxiety, not sure. Possibly (and probably) just an excuse, but I have seen Montel Williams talk about the use of pot for his problems, and he seems very sincere about the benefits. Anyway, who am I to judge.
MS is supposedly helped by pot. I don't know, as i don't have MS. IF Williams has a mental condition, then WHY wouldn't he just go to a doctor, and get a PRESCRIBED medicine for it? ANSWER: BECAUSE HE LIKES HIS DOOBIES!!! Pretty simple to figure out. He threw away his football career once before for it, now looks like he did it again.

Members online

Latest posts