[OFFICIAL] Week 06 : Washington Redskins

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we're going into the bye with another loss. The Pack are under more pressure for the win, and McCarthy will drop another home game. Skins 27, Packers 13.

As stated above, they match up well against our passing game. Our offense is going to struggle again. And yes, I would love to be wrong.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'm thinking McCarthy was too cocky with his play calling and thought he could call whatever and still win. I think the Bears game did a good job of knocking him down to earth.

I don't see the Packers losing this game.
34 - 17

TastesLikeChicken

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, Skins fan here.

There's only one Favre, and with Smoot missing practice I'm a little concerned about that. I'd be interested in seeing some 4-wide from GB. Taylor and Landry would definitely show what they're worth then.

Portis is still dinged up, and Betts has been average at best so far. The big surprise is our defense- almost worst in the league, to #3 overall.

I think you'll try and stack the box, and the NFC Offensive Player of the Week will show his true colors.

Green Bay 17
Washington 20

And no injuries!

Like someone previously said, swing by extremeskins.com sometime.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think we're going into the bye with another loss. The Pack are under more pressure for the win, and McCarthy will drop another home game. Skins 27, Packers 13.

As stated above, they match up well against our passing game. Our offense is going to struggle again. And yes, I would love to be wrong.
I think we will win. I don't think Redskins will be able to stop our passing attack and I think we get a little dose of our running game going again too.

matteogb4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it is 2 hours and half from the kickoff and i am not having good feelings...

i am worried we could lose this game but i hope that lambeau field could help us...2 L in a row at home it is not nice.

let's go packs

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
it is 2 hours and half from the kickoff and i am not having good feelings...

i am worried we could lose this game but i hope that lambeau field could help us...2 L in a row at home it is not nice.

let's go packs

I'm having good feelings about this. Once again everyone is picking the OTHER team instead of the Packers. People were jumping in on our boat and then we let one slip.

I think that loss knocked some of our ego's on the team down a notch and we'll get a win today.

90 mins!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
63 minutes till kickoff.
I can't see us losing 2 in a row at home this year. Maybe in years past. But this seems to be a pretty good team. I don't think we will blow them out, but will find a way to win.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Espn os scraping the bottom of the barrel They are showing a piece on Bill Belicheat's sweat shirt. :roll:
I bet if they zoom in, they will see wires from the video camera he has under it!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I don't mind Keyshawn. Emmit I don't like at all. Seems like a bubbling buffoon up there.

Either way, I think the Packers win. Redskins have a good D, yes, but I feel the Packers passing O is better.

Reaction score
I'll be interested in seeing how Coach McCarthy tries to limit the Skins' safties.

I can't imagine he'll be putting his WRs in positions that'll leave 'em open to big hits by Landry and Taylor.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
He's going to have to put his WR in that position as the most popular route is the slant which... yes is giving the WR up to a free hit by the safeties.

Driver can take a hit an come back right away with a big play.
Can Jennings?
Can Jones?

We'll see in a little bit.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James Jones better not **** me off this week. I never talked someone up so much only to have them **** on my chest like James Jones last week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts