OFFICIAL THREAD We need a running back now !!!!!

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its real sad that the John Kuhn is our best RB.. I like John Kuhn, but its freak'n stubborn of the Packers not to make an early move to fix this problem.

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe it is a bad idea but The Pack needs to do something from the RB position. It is going to kill us as the season goes along.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
A ROOKIE? were waiting for Starks? give me a f$#$'n break
A rookie who hasn't played a game of football in a year and a half, at that. And we expect him to not only get used to our offense but help us to a super bowl in, what, 8 games? We need someone now, NOT LJ though.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
we needed a running back as soon as it was known Grant was gonna be out for the season. I just don't understand the thinking...

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Get a legitimate running back. This pass happy nonsense has got to stop.

The team is becoming one dimentional. Even their passing game seems to struggle at times. Has either Driver or Jennings made any impact this year. Their yards per catch and total receptions seem to be down. Driver is catching a lot of 4 and 5 yarders and gets immediately tackled. I haven't seen him break any tackles this year. Yea, Yea, Yea I know I'm way too negative and ******* the team. But this is getting frustrating. I'm so pi$$ed right now.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you are the most negative fan on the forum, but you're not wrong about what your saying, garbage running game, no deep passing game, undisciplined young team!!!...bears deserve to beat a team that can't play 60 minutes

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
why is he so negative? I really havnt looked at his *****ing history...lol

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
One dimensional teams have trouble winning and we are one dimensional big time. No SB, no deep playoff run until we can get a running game. The amazing thing is that we had a great shot at winning if if Jones hadn't fumbled. Maybe next year folks when Grant comes back and draft a promising back. T isn't going to break the bank to bring anybody in now.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
If Thompson wasn't calling around before, he HAS to now. Something needs to be done.

I can tell you one thing, I never fully appreciated (or even appreciated at all, really) Ryan Grant until he was gone.

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jackson is a third down back .. Kuhn is a once in a while Mike Alstott. And Rodgers is our best RB !!!! WHAT?

Numberz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. They need a rushing game. The passing game isn't even creating run opportunities. Regarding the 4-5 passes to Driver, they aren't running slants anymore so the YAC are harder to come by when they run the short routes and settle in for short completion.

PackerBacker92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i say make a move for jason snelling. hes the kind of back mccarthy likes and i cant imagine his value being to high.

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you know what? we need attitude running the ball. get that ghetto dude from buffalo and let him and rodgers enjoy winning again together.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was all for waiting and seeing what B Jackson could do... After two games of seeing what he could do.... Get him the hell back to being a 3rd down back and bring someone else in!!!! He had his chance, it's not working. As phenomenal as Rodgers is, we're not going anywhere if you put EVERYTHING on his shoulders and expect to win.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts