OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you are aware that every cent a non packer fan spends is money in the Packers bank account?? Then that money is to build the BEST stadium??

so if a packers fan doesnt get the chance at stock because non-packer fans purchase *** amount, then thats cool with you? i dont mind a non-packer fan buying stock, but to do so just becuase they have some bragging rights, means that technically, they should be subject to a nice shot to the groin area. :p

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
so if a packers fan doesnt get the chance at stock because non-packer fans purchase *** amount, then thats cool with you? i dont mind a non-packer fan buying stock, but to do so just becuase they have some bragging rights, means that technically, they should be subject to a nice shot to the groin area. :p

Didnt say that...I was referring to his friend who bought stock

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Go to share holder meeting in July, and discounts at the shop I think..
And the elusive shareholder's shop in the Packers Pro Shop.

I was at the airport today and was hearing a Chief's fan say that he might as well buy one to say he would be part owner of a team. I wanted to kick him BUT it wouldn't be worth it. I bet these are going to sell fast. And the worst thing is that it is in a down economy, that they still can do it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone else concerned that they will sell out within the first day? I have been pretty vigilant for the past two months typing "Packers stock sale" in google every day to stay abreast of the situation. So, I will be aware of the day, hour, minute the shares go on sale. I read in one of the articles that a packers official said the demand will probably out weigh the supply because of the current popularity of the team. My question is do you think this is something that will sell out like a popular concert or do you think they will be around for at least a couple of days?

They wont sell out in 1 day

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go to share holder meeting in July, and discounts at the shop I think..
Go to the Shareholder meeting in July, vote on board members, but no discounts for anything. You do get the satisfaction of being a part-owner of the best team in the world! Oh, and you can log in with your Shareholder number to buy cool Shareholder stuff to wear/use to let everyone know that this team is important to you.

OP
OP
M

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see that information in the article. Am I missing something?

It is kind of repeating what was posted, that the letter in Utah said that they plan to sell stock "on or around Nov. 15(Tuesday)". Still waiting for the firm date from the team. Wouldn't be surprised to hear an announcement before MNF. If all the hurdles have already been cleared, it would be great free advertising as it would probably be discussed ad nauseum prior to and during the game in front of the national audience.

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
does anyone know the site where you're able to buy the stocks? or how exactly they're going to alert people. I'm from Canada, so It's not like i'll have access to local tv news or anything.. sorry in advance if these have already been answered

esponda1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would think that Packers.com will make a big deal out of it and include a link to the buying address. Perhaps Packersproshop.com?

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
after this sale, i hope the next one wont be for another decade or more....prefferably 20 years+

OP
OP
M

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I read that. I'm not sure if they are having this approved by the SEC, but I know during IPOs, the company is legally not allowed to talk about, offer, name a price or set up sales until the stock offering is approved. It's called the cooling off period and I believe I have read that this sale has to follow the same rules, so you probably won't hear something positive or negative until the sale is ready. It WILL happen though. 99.9% for sure right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts