OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fan forever -- You are correct, my post was in error concerning a Free lunch and Free tour of Lambeau Field.
I did a not do a a good job of researching Info for that post. It was probably once only occasion, that Packers supplied box lunch for that shareholder's meeting - back a number of years ago. I read about it in an article GB Press-Gazette.

Thanks for correcting my error. I deleted my post on that subject
No problem - I'm sorry I missed that one!

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
At a time when politicians in Minnesota want to force Zygi Wilf to sell 70 percent of the Vikings to the general public in the form of stock, the only NFL team that is publicly owned will soon be making the fifth sale of stock in team history. Bloomberg.com reports (via SportsBusiness Daily) that the…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

OP
OP
M

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone else concerned that they will sell out within the first day? I have been pretty vigilant for the past two months typing "Packers stock sale" in google every day to stay abreast of the situation. So, I will be aware of the day, hour, minute the shares go on sale. I read in one of the articles that a packers official said the demand will probably out weigh the supply because of the current popularity of the team. My question is do you think this is something that will sell out like a popular concert or do you think they will be around for at least a couple of days?

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone else concerned that they will sell out within the first day? I have been pretty vigilant for the past two months typing "Packers stock sale" in google every day to stay abreast of the situation. So, I will be aware of the day, hour, minute the shares go on sale. I read in one of the articles that a packers official said the demand will probably out weigh the supply because of the current popularity of the team. My question is do you think this is something that will sell out like a popular concert or do you think they will be around for at least a couple of days?

I am worried about the same, thinmking of staying up after the MNF game to check if stocks are being sold!

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believed the 1997 sale went on for months. I really don't think they will be sold out in hours.

The thing that has me worried is that this time soooooo many more peeps have internet access. Anyone, can jump on their laptop and purchase shares. I set my alarm for an EARLY wake up on Tuesday morning to try to get a shot to buy at least 1 share. (Hopefully 2) :tup:

esponda1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing that has me worried is that this time soooooo many more peeps have internet access. Anyone, can jump on their laptop and purchase shares. I set my alarm for an EARLY wake up on Tuesday morning to try to get a shot to buy at least 1 share. (Hopefully 2) :tup:
That is a really good point. Good thing I live in Germany, I'll have the time difference working in my favor. Hopefully it will also be available for foreigners. Good luck!

OP
OP
M

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The other thing that concerns me is the sentiment that "I can't believe I missed the last one. NO WAY am I going to miss this one!" from alot of Packers fans. Whether they were too young, didn't have the money so on so forth, I have a feeling demand will be far greater this time around. We have members who (maybe jokingly) claim the house payment may suffer this month if they go on sale. If that is true or not, at least it shows how serious people are about making sure they don't miss out this time. I'm a little concerned, to be honest.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will constantly be scouring the web for a time of when the shares go one sale. As soon as I find this info, I will post it here on the forum. I want Packers fans buying shares, my buddy a Chiefs fan said he want's to buy 3 shares because "When do you get an opportunity to by Part owner of an NFL team? Even, if I don't care for the Packers, I'm buying!" :tdown::poop:

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will constantly be scouring the web for a time of when the shares go one sale. As soon as I find this info, I will post it here on the forum. I want Packers fans buying shares, my buddy a Chiefs fan said he want's to buy 3 shares because "When do you get an opportunity to by Part owner of an NFL team? Even, if I don't care for the Packers, I'm buying!" :tdown::poop:

kick him in the balls please. really hard.
tell him he gets 100 more of those for each share he plans to buy.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as I know, the number of shares for the Stock sale has not been set. But the Packers have 280,000 shares available that were authorized from the last sale in 1997-1998.

The last stock sale end, I believe, until March of 1998. Any one who wishes to purchase Packer share will have plenty of time to do so.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely not going to sell out within the first 24 hours. At $300/each, there will be plenty to go around. Plus if they sell out 280,000 @ $300/each that is $84,000,000. Good down payment on the renovations, lol. I just hope whatever website they put it through can handle the traffic on the first couple of days, lol.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely not going to sell out within the first 24 hours. At $300/each, there will be plenty to go around. Plus if they sell out 280,000 @ $300/each that is $84,000,000. Good down payment on the renovations, lol. I just hope whatever website they put it through can handle the traffic on the first couple of days, lol.

Is $300 confirmed? I thought it was $250?

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, sorry. Yes, I read it is $250 as well, I think someone said here they are willing to pay up to $300. Sorry for the confusion! As far as I know, it is going to be $250.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
is the Packer Forum going to try to be a stock owner?? *not even sure thats possible,..but would be kinda cool
if we all pitched in a buck ... secure one share anyways!!!:tup:

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BOO!!! We don't need his kind, for sure!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Why not have google alert you to it?

http://www.google.com/alerts

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
kick him in the balls please. really hard.
tell him he gets 100 more of those for each share he plans to buy.

you are aware that every cent a non packer fan spends is money in the Packers bank account?? Then that money is to build the BEST stadium??

Latest posts