OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

esponda1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I second rawalabhay's thought on getting some info from past buyers! Specially where is this stock taking place, for example will it be one more item to buy at packersproshop? Or do I have to start looking for a broker (I know its probably not the case, but I would still like to know more)?

esponda1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Absolutely. I purchased a share in '97 and I remember reading quotes from the Packers that they sold shares to addresses in all of the 50 states and several (can't remember the number) countries.
Could you please tell us more about the process. Where? How? etc... Thanks!

esponda1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you have to live in Wisconsin?
I know you don't have to live in Wisconsin. I've read about people buying on the previous sale from all 50 US States. But I'm Mexican living in Germany, so I need to know if it will be (or if the previous were) available for non-US. Hope someone has some info!!!

Dan DuBois

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife bought me a share last time for Christmas. It was $200. We have it framed in our den which will be a Packer room as the kids move on. It's great to be a Packer fan from Indiana. We moved here 8 years ago.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like it keeps getting official with Yahoo sports reporting it too. Could we maybe make a sticky thread and combine all the others. We can keep updating the sticky thread with new info. I am cetainly looking forward to buying stock.

Also, can we get some insight from people who bought stock the last time it was on sale!

You could have sent me or another other mod a message asking to merge them instead of making a NEW thread asking for it

LOL

So now the original 3 threads were merged with yours

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Going to buy a share for each of my grandchildren. It is going to be my legacy and my way of indoctrinating them into the Packer Nation. I must steer them away from the dark side my children have chosen to follow, The Steelers and Baseball.

esponda1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife bought me a share last time for Christmas. It was $200. We have it framed in our den which will be a Packer room as the kids move on. It's great to be a Packer fan from Indiana. We moved here 8 years ago.
But PLEASE people, not just tell us that you bought it. I would really like to know the process you followed. Where did you buy it from? Does anyone know if you have to be a US citizen? DETAILS please!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
But PLEASE people, not just tell us that you bought it. I would really like to know the process you followed. Where did you buy it from? Does anyone know if you have to be a US citizen? DETAILS please!!!
Patience. They still have to get security's and exchange approval. I see no reason why nationality would play any role in who can buy Packers stock.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably is a pain in the *** process to get everything finalized. I will be buying a few when they are ready...

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Yeah its probably why its taking so long, I'm expecting something this week with the bye.

Staff online

Latest posts