OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randy, is the replacement stock on heavier paper? when you are talking about rippleing how bad was it? mine has a little waveiness but I figure when pressed in a frame it will come out over time.
They came back on the same paper the original ones did.... The ink was not faded, and the paper had a little wave to it... Other than that, it was a night and day difference compared to the first two I received....

TomDac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all,
I thought it would be nice to have an official Packers Owners Registry.. A place where we can all see each other, share our experiences about being a Packers Owner & fan, etc.

I just published it, so go ahead and add yourself - make sure to include a picture of yourself and your stock certificate when submitting your registry entry.

Also, some feedback would be appreciated. Here's the linky: www.greenbayowners.com

GO PACK GO!

TomDac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Were you at the tailgate? it's rained there about 3days this year and one of the days had to be the game. you are the only person I have seen a pic on the site. Is this your site?

I used to live in SD (1985-1991), so I drove down from the bay area... Met up with some friends at Perry's Cafe and next door was Packer Tours dot com's giant tailgate party. SO COOL. We had breakfast at Perry's and then headed over to the game.. Walked around the parking lot for a couple of hours and met up with some SD friends before heading into the game. Had AWESOME seats.. 14 rows up from the Packers bench on the 40 yard line. Just perfect. Here's a link to a short video I took.. Last turnover by the chargers which clinched the Packers victory:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The roar of the crowd when the ball gets picked still sends shivers up my spine.. so cool.

Yeah, that greenbayowners.com site is mine... Just thought it would be a cool place for us owners to keep track of each other, etc.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I used to live in SD (1985-1991), so I drove down from the bay area... Met up with some friends at Perry's Cafe and next door was Packer Tours dot com's giant tailgate party. SO COOL. We had breakfast at Perry's and then headed over to the game.. Walked around the parking lot for a couple of hours and met up with some SD friends before heading into the game. Had AWESOME seats.. 14 rows up from the Packers bench on the 40 yard line. Just perfect. Here's a link to a short video I took.. Last turnover by the chargers which clinched the Packers victory:

The roar of the crowd when the ball gets picked still sends shivers up my spine.. so cool.

Yeah, that greenbayowners.com site is mine... Just thought it would be a cool place for us owners to keep track of each other, etc.
I was there as well. That was SOOOOOOOO cool!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

We were in the same neck of the woods. I was around the 50 13 rows up. we got on tv after that interception only problem was my back was to the camera while I was high fiveing everyone behind me. got to see my wife jumping up and down though. had a raspy voice for a week. what a game. I was hoping I'd catch a glimpse of us when you panned to the left. I'll be signing up later. Great Idea.

razorbackdave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The
Hey all,
I thought it would be nice to have an official Packers Owners Registry.. A place where we can all see each other, share our experiences about being a Packers Owner & fan, etc.

I just published it, so go ahead and add yourself - make sure to include a picture of yourself and your stock certificate when submitting your registry entry.

Also, some feedback would be appreciated. Here's the linky: www.greenbayowners.com

GO PACK GO!

A registry sound like a GREAT idea! I have to wonder if it is a wise thing to actually put your stock certificate number on the internet. I wonder if anyone could do anthing devilish with that information. I would love to know about other stockholders in Arkansas. A buddy of mine is trying to get a "central Arkansas packer fans" facebook page started so some of our local fans can get together and watch some games.

TomDac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The

A registry sound like a GREAT idea! I have to wonder if it is a wise thing to actually put your stock certificate number on the internet. I wonder if anyone could do anthing devilish with that information. I would love to know about other stockholders in Arkansas. A buddy of mine is trying to get a "central Arkansas packer fans" facebook page started so some of our local fans can get together and watch some games.

Not sure about the stock certificate number.. It doesn't really strike me as something "confidential" or anything since the stock can't be sold or transferred to anyone other than your immediate family, but maybe I'm missing something...

Anyone else wanna chime in here regarding this?

Thx.

Tom.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Not sure about the stock certificate number.. It doesn't really strike me as something "confidential" or anything since the stock can't be sold or transferred to anyone other than your immediate family, but maybe I'm missing something...

Anyone else wanna chime in here regarding this?

Thx.

well i guess if they have your number and your address they could vote or buy some of that really cool shareholder stuff in the pro shop or worse they culd fasley wear a shareholder ring. but other than that I cant think of anything negative.

Tom.

TomDac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The stock certificate number is not what is used to log into the Shareholder's area of the PackerProShop. It's an 11 digit control number, which I've been told by the Packers will be mailed to us at some point.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
The stock certificate number is not what is used to log into the Shareholder's area of the PackerProShop. It's an 11 digit control number, which I've been told by the Packers will be mailed to us at some point.
I know, I was being a little sarcastic about the really cool stuff. I hope now that the Stock holder base has tripled that get some better stuff in there. I can see no issues. I am signing up today.

TomDac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, when I called the Packers Pro shop after I got my certificate, they said they will be putting a lot more stuff in there... Right now the selection is pretty dismal.

TROOPER740

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I received my stock in the mail and immediately took it to have it framed at Hobby Lobby. I had ordered some embroidered patches from ebay to put in the frame with the certificate and it turned out pretty great.
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FRAME...THAT LOOKS GREAT...THANKS DAVID

razorbackdave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FRAME...THAT LOOKS GREAT...THANKS DAVID

I had it framed at Hobby Lobby. They had a half price sale on custom framing the same week I received my certificate. It was still too much $. I think if I had to do it again I would get an off-the-shelf frame and put the embroidered patches in the frame myself and save a lot of $. I think it would still look good with the patches inside the frame without matting.

*There are new items in the Packers Shareholder Pro Shop that I havent seen in there before.

TROOPER740

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had it framed at Hobby Lobby. They had a half price sale on custom framing the same week I received my certificate. It was still too much $. I think if I had to do it again I would get an off-the-shelf frame and put the embroidered patches in the frame myself and save a lot of $. I think it would still look good with the patches inside the frame without matting.

*There are new items in the Packers Shareholder Pro Shop that I havent seen in there before.
Thank You...David

Nelso

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all,

GO PACK GO!

Tom, I will register as soon as you get the 'Rest of the World' part sorted out. As everyone knows, Australia is the Centre of the Universe, not merely somewhere else in the world... ;-)

Members online

Latest posts