OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Yup just off the phone again.... They called to say they still have no idea where the order went, no estimate of when it will be found. They also said it is impossible to be refunded until it is located. And.....they conceded it is possible the order will not be found...

So I just proceeded to leave phone message with everyone's voicemail I could get at GB headquarters....
Good luck to you, sucks how so much joy can turn to so much frustration.

jcavhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup just off the phone again.... They called to say they still have no idea where the order went, no estimate of when it will be found. They also said it is impossible to be refunded until it is located. And.....they conceded it is possible the order will not be found...

So I just proceeded to leave phone message with everyone's voicemail I could get at GB headquarters....
I'd dispute the charge with your credit company. It might light a fire under Wells Fargo and if they find in your favor you could try just ordering another share of stock.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score

I'd dispute the charge with your credit company. It might light a fire under Wells Fargo and if they find in your favor you could try just ordering another share of stock.
I agree on that one. Dispute the charge and if a peice of the packers is your goal order another one. This sounds like an anomally and in all likelyhood you would get your stock on the second try with no problems. Then just cancel the first order since they can't seem to get their :poop: straight.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
She told me that Murphy and the organization is aware of quality issues and they are going to pow-wow and take the next step.. The person is fielding lots of calls...She is taking numbers and names with a promise to call back once they sort this out.. She told me a week..

So what happened with the pow-wow? What is the next step for those of us who got rippled certificates?

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Question: Are there any contests around to win stock in your name? I simply lack the funds to purchase stock, as a roof and food are more important. I googled, but most are old.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are they sending new ones out to everyone automatically?

to elaborate on my response, you are going to have to do the work yourself and contact the proper people and let them know if your certificate was wrinkled or not up to your expectations. I am sure there will be some sort of a shipping fee to get a new one.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Stock is still being offered..

I wonder if you buy it now, if the transaction will go with out a hitch

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Awesome Randy!

I went with a less expensive route to frame ours... I just bought these $14.99 Floating frames from Michaels and Boom! I really like the look... Glad everyone is getting their stocks!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Awesome Randy!

I went with a less expensive route to frame ours... I just bought these $14.99 Floating frames from Michaels and Boom! I really like the look... Glad everyone is getting their stocks!

Drewmeister, whenever I see that picture of you I think of an evangelist preaching to a stadium. Hallelujah!!!! GO PACK!!!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
One of the defective stock certs arrived today...Looked great.... Waiting on mine now..

Randy, is the replacement stock on heavier paper? when you are talking about rippleing how bad was it? mine has a little waveiness but I figure when pressed in a frame it will come out over time.

Members online

Latest posts