OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

esponda1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good ! So they paid for Express Mail on Thursday to be received the following Tuesday ! (If it was sent out at all !) At this point, damage is done !
So crazy that they did that, it makes ALMOST as little sense as ordering something to a PO BOX when it says "NO PO BOX" in the address field.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so I received my certificates yesterday and the packet they come in makes you think the paper is going to be nicer. I too was expecting some better paper, more like a diploma. A funny thing happened today though...

They sent me another certificate!

I bought 2 shares of stock, one for a family member and one for myself, I got those yesterday. Then today the UPS guy delivers a packet and I look in there and it is the same packet that I received for myself yesterday. So now I can hang up my certificate in my office AND my house. I find it LOL that some people haven't received their certificates and I have received TWO.

grampi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know of a few people already who are non-shareholders who called the Pro Shop and were given temporary ID's to shop for shareholder merchandise claiming to be shareholders ! Doesn't sound like too exclusive merchandise to me ?

Yeah, when I looked at what's available to shareholders, I gotta tell ya, I was disappointed. I was expecting items like autographed helmets, footballs, jerseys, etc. Instead they have jewelry and regular ol' t-shirts....pretty lame if you ask me....

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, when I looked at what's available to shareholders, I gotta tell ya, I was disappointed. I was expecting items like autographed helmets, footballs, jerseys, etc. Instead they have jewelry and regular ol' t-shirts....pretty lame if you ask me....
A lot of stuff sold out pretty early and doesn't show up. The autographed stuff is for anyone to buy. I'm not sure why someone who is not a shareholder would want something that says they are, but I guess the money spends just as well for the Packers. I'm hoping there will be a new influx of Shareholder merchandise, now that there are a couple hundred thousand new Shareholders.

punkrockcowboy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I took the other post off of here. It was funny but figured it might be too mean but since I didn't have a Christmas present to open this morning because my stock didn't arrive I will repost it here.

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Mark Murphy, my employee, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Lombardi Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, ******, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, Chicago Bear loving sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Two Day Shipping??

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So crazy that they did that, it makes ALMOST as little sense as ordering something to a PO BOX when it says "NO PO BOX" in the address field.
ALMOST as much sense as being sarcastic to a fellow Packer fan ! Peace on Earth and Goodwill to you too, buddy !
FYI, close to 5,000 share subscribers billed and shipped to their P.O. Boxes. That's what caused the Packer website to include this issue under FAQ !

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I took the other post off of here. It was funny but figured it might be too mean but since I didn't have a Christmas present to open this morning because my stock didn't arrive I will repost it here.

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Mark Murphy, my employee, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Lombardi Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, ******, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, Chicago Bear loving sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Two Day Shipping??
Make sure it's a green and gold ribbon and have him tell McCarthy to shore up that offensive line and fix the secondary; otherwise it's a short post season despite the bye week ! GO PACK GO !!

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score

Steve Martin felt the same way about his boss in "Christmas Vacation." "Where's my bonus check?"

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Gordon Quayle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I got my certificate yesterday, but there is no 11-digit control number any where to use to log on to the pro shop. How do we do that?

FanInNH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I got my certificate yesterday, but there is no 11-digit control number any where to use to log on to the pro shop. How do we do that?
What I did was fill out the contact us form with all information they asked for. They called and gave me the required information. In like Flynn...

Gordon Quayle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks to an earlier post, I found that SHAREHOLDER / 11111111111 work. But now that I'm in the store I find that almost everything listed is only available in Small. Pretty "slim" pickings....

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
UPS is trying to make my life hard. Was out of state and was not able to give my husband his stock for Christmas but made a fake one for him to open. UPS is now showing on my tracking number that we are gone all week and not to dilver till next week, which is not true, I am here right now! I have already cried enough about the drama before Christmas and now its still a headache!!!

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Ok, here is prototype one on the frame the guy is custom making for the stock. What do you think? what's your feedback, suggestions? would you be interested? This is made with Zebra wood.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
UPS is trying to make my life hard. Was out of state and was not able to give my husband his stock for Christmas but made a fake one for him to open. UPS is now showing on my tracking number that we are gone all week and not to dilver till next week, which is not true, I am here right now! I have already cried enough about the drama before Christmas and now its still a headache!!!
Sorry to hear this. The important thing, though, is how he liked it. Was he excited?

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop by and say I wanted identical frames/mats for my '97 share and this one, so I took them both to the framer last night - and for those disappointed with the printing/paper quality of the new shares - it's MUCH nicer than what we received in '97.

I'm not sure what some expected, but I was VERY pleased. The point is that we're NFL owners, anyway - they could scratch something on a napkin for me, as long as it's official - but in any case, they really did improve the printing quality, paper quality, and presentation this time. Not sure what people are comparing it to (some other stock certificates, or...? I have others from another business, but they're not really nicer than these), but compared to '97, this year was much nicer.

We're so fortunate to be able to do this in any case. Who else gets to?

FWIW, YMMV, all that.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That sucks. I hope it all works out in the end. Good luck with this issue.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
This really sucks because I know how anxious I was waiting for the word when it would be shipped. To know its out there. Can you go pick it up at the ups facility?

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, here is prototype one on the frame the guy is custom making for the stock. What do you think? what's your feedback, suggestions? would you be interested? This is made with Zebra wood.

Looks nice, I think I want a black frame though. Will match better with the rest of the house.

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This really sucks because I know how anxious I was waiting for the word when it would be shipped. To know its out there. Can you go pick it up at the ups facility?
My UPS guy is trying to see if they will track it down and pull it out and he will pick it up and bring it to me since they will not let me go pick it up myself.

Members online

Latest posts