OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got mine today... Honestly I was a little dissapointed in the quality of the paper they used. For $250, I was expecting a thicker, more certificate feel paper. Also, on some of the printed numbers it does look like the ink was running low. Nontheless, still pretty exited about having my own certificate. I still don't know where we find the 11 digit number, any help?

Viper GTS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got mine today... Honestly I was a little dissapointed in the quality of the paper they used. For $250, I was expecting a thicker, more certificate feel paper. Also, on some of the printed numbers it does look like the ink was running low. Nontheless, still pretty exited about having my own certificate. I still don't know where we find the 11 digit number, any help?
Call the Packer Pro Shop to get a temp logon and password. I was kind of disapppointed in the limited items in the Shareholder portion of the website.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The numbers at the top of one of the certs was faded and bled through (unacceptable).. I did call Wells Fargo and they told me that I would have to pay shipping and they would have to reissue the stock....

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
The numbers at the top of one of the certs was faded and bled through (unacceptable).. I did call Wells Fargo and they told me that I would have to pay shipping and they would have to reissue the stock....
Good for you... unacceptable for the quality and the delivery problems. Imagine what the troubles would be if they would of sold out immeadiatley!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Can you order cheaper shipping for the second time around? No need to rush it at this point.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
acccccccck... they should reissue w/o added shipping!!!! I missed that part.

Maybe if they get enough complaints of inferior printing.....hmmm :cautious:

jcavhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure how their software could screw something like that up when the confirmation clearly indicates something different. I had them shipped to a completely different address than either certificate so they got that part right. Maybe they're ticked at us for trying to save $25. I got ahold of Wells Fargo and got instructions on sending it back with a letter explaning the error and what corrections needed to be done. She was really helpful and sympathetic but we'll see. She told me that it typically takes 3-5 business days after they receive it to reprint. But with the holidays and seemingly ton of Packer stock issues I just hope to have a corrected certificate by mid-January. On a side note both certificates were high quality.
I agree. Not sure how it happened and really wish it hadn't.

So all she told you to do was send in one of the certificates with a note explaining the issue? That is pretty much what I was planning on doing but I wasn't sure if I should send in just one of the certificates or both.

MadtownEric

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. Not sure how it happened and really wish it hadn't.

So all she told you to do was send in one of the certificates with a note explaining the issue? That is pretty much what I was planning on doing but I wasn't sure if I should send in just one of the certificates or both.

Yeah I sent a letter explaining the issue. I included, per their instructions, the purchase date, confirm # and a detailed description of the error including who (name and address) should be on the correct certificate. She said it needed to be signed as well. She specifically told me to keep one of them and send the other back. I also sent a copy of the confirmation as well. Sent certified...not that I needed to but it gives me a little peace of mind in case they question whether or not I sent it back. I also made copies of everything just in case. My trust in Wells Fargo isn't to high right now.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They chose the most random size for these certificate s. Went to 4 stores and they all have 8X10. But no luck with the 8X12. I really didn't want to wait for shipping if bought online. Butt looks like im gonna have to

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
They chose the most random size for these certificate s. Went to 4 stores and they all have 8X10. But no luck with the 8X12. I really didn't want to wait for shipping if bought online. Butt looks like im gonna have to
I have a guy working on a custom one he can reproduce. Frame of college degree quality, Green on gold Matting and a Antique Brass G logo on the bottom. After I see if it is stock worthy I will post pic's.

CoachBo

Told Lombardi he was Ernest Borgnine at age 5
Reaction score
Interesting. I don't have any issues with the quality or printing on the certificate at all.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Stock cert had two issues:

1. Faded stock cert numbers on the top left... There are 3 sets of numbers and all were faded out... Like the ink ran out..

2.The actual certificate had waves throughout the paper, like a ripple effect..

Both issues NOT acceptable... I did call the Packers, and AFTER I mentioned they (Well's Fargo) are charging people like me to pay to send them back, The person at the main switchboard, connected me with a person ... She told me that Murphy and the organization is aware of quality issues and they are going to pow-wow and take the next step.. The person is fielding lots of calls...She is taking numbers and names with a promise to call back once they sort this out.. She told me a week..

jcavhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One option is to get it custom framed. Most craft places, such as JoAnn Fabric, will do custom framing and you can usually find coupons. Not the cheapest or fastest option but you could do more customization and really get what you want.

joshuasmom07

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see everyone is receiving theirs, but I have yet to receive mine and I am worried it may not get her by Christmas. I heard others saying that the Packers are now saying they won't be able to fulfill all the orders in time. Has anyone else heard this? It seems to me like this entire process is a mess!

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see everyone is receiving theirs, but I have yet to receive mine and I am worried it may not get her by Christmas. I heard others saying that the Packers are now saying they won't be able to fulfill all the orders in time. Has anyone else heard this? It seems to me like this entire process is a mess!
And when you get it, the stock maybe defective.... As in faded ink and the actual document being compromised..

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I understand how those of you who have not gotten yours yet or it came in messed up feel. I wonder if the front office is truly in touch with just how connected we are with the team and how important a symbol this share of stock is to us.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand how those of you who have not gotten yours yet or it came in messed up feel. I wonder if the front office is truly in touch with just how connected we are with the team and how important a symbol this share of stock is to us.
I called the Packers and according to the person I was dispatched to, Mark Murphy is aware of the problem and so is the organization

Oberstca

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well - no email,but UPS my choice said it was coming today. I posted the instructions earlier to look up by 'GBPxxxxxxxx'. You need to put that in the reference # field. Long story short, UPS lost my package. I found out after it did not arrive at the time listed on their site. When I called they said they couldn't locate the package, but it may be on a truck they unload tonight. I leave for WI in the morning, without the stock I bought for my fathers gift:-(. I asked about the forward to have it sent to WI, and they wanted to charge my another $25. No idea when it might get there. I ordered the first day they went up for sale, so frustrated. Now based on other posts, I am worried about the names and quality. I am surprised they were this unprepared, they have been talking about the sale for months.

Members online

Latest posts