Official Thread And Predictions: Broncos @ Packers

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dear Kitten. ANY game could be a trap when you're the world champions. This isn't one of them. They are going to come out and play well all game. I think the Packers will throw a 40 burger at them and our D will bend but not break in the second half to allow them some points.
As for spidey senses, do you get those in your whiskers? Yes, I think we'd all like to enjoy one easy game this season and this may be it.

Okay already! We are going to win this game, of that we cannot doubt but I just wanted to be humble and take a moment to spare the feelings of the poor Broncos. I kind of feel badly for them.

The only question is, how big of a point margin are we going to win by.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Wondering if we will be hearing people shouting for Tebow? I too will not forgive the donkey's gave the Packers their only super bowl loss and Orton being an Ex-Bear I really hope the Packers crush them. Maybe get our first coach fired this season. (I know highly unlikely) But a nice blow out could really do wonders to this forum. Even with McCarthy's play calling, we could have Starks have a great day, and maybe Alex Green can come out and play and be this week's star.

Unomee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I like is that this game will be broadcast here locally so I don't have to go to the sports bar which is fun, but prefer to see the game at home when it can be seen locally. Think pack will be 4-0 after this one.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has the makings of a blow out game imo. Their D simply doesnt have the secondary to stop our weapons. I think James starks has a big game taking all the carries with ryan grant sitting out this weekend. But you know the heart attack pack will have me chewing my nails off the entire game.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm rather shocked that this will be her first game! Well how exciting!

She was a Packer fan before we met but ot a real big fan...Last 3 years she really has become a big fan...Last year she expressed interest in going..

My brother has the gold package and cant use his tickets because of his disability...So he sells his games

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck, I'm still mad at them for our only Superbowl loss....CRUSH 'EM!
Yeah! Crush the Orange Crush!
Crush the Orange Crush like crushing an Orange Crush can!
(Now I'm thirsty for some Orange Crush! When I was a kid, nothing tasted as good as Orange Crush out of a glass bottle. Anyone else remember drinking soda out of a glass bottle? Those were the days!)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Around here Orange Crush refers to the Flyers.

I'm going to go against the flow here. I think this is going to be another close game where we're holding our breath hoping the Defense can bail the team out one more time. Just sayin....

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm going to go against the flow here. I think this is going to be another close game where we're holding our breath hoping the Defense can bail the team out one more time. Just sayin....

Lmao, I also thought of the Flyers when I heard Orange Crush. Is our Philly blood showing? :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Not having any expectations, even a win, is a good idea.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
We start off slow and under estimate them as we seem to do often...pick it up the second half and final score 24 - 17 packers.

Reaction score
If Dumervil, Bailey or Williams plays, then that does change their defense. Orton has got an excellent arm...he is just very inconsistent. I am hoping for a blowout because all these close games are not good for my blood pressure.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Injury Report

WR
Groin
Did Not Participate In Practice
--
WR
Finger
--
TE
Ankle
--
RB
Hamstring
Full Participation in Practice
--
LB
Elbow
Full Participation in Practice
--
CB
Hamstring
Limited Participation in Practice
--
DE
Shoulder
--
DT
Groin

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
35-24

Score ends up being closer than the game truly was. The offense has started games fast this year and honestly I dont think the broncos D matches up very well against our WRs and JMike. Starks 1 TD rushing . Jennings, Nelson, Finley catching tds.

DrMortonSaltEsq1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a game like this that I can enjoy. Turn on the TV and watch the Pack score lots of pts, unlike some games that make you nervous and pray for a win.

GB 41 Denver 20

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I merged two threads..In my view no need to have a thread to talk about the game and a thread to give predictions

skibum55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah! Crush the Orange Crush!
Crush the Orange Crush like crushing an Orange Crush can!
(Now I'm thirsty for some Orange Crush! When I was a kid, nothing tasted as good as Orange Crush out of a glass bottle. Anyone else remember drinking soda out of a glass bottle? Those were the days!)

That and Grape Nehi from a 12 oz bottle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts