OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY GAME THREAD

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I feared this game when I heard of it, can anyone say that Tampa changed their defense since two years ago? I don't follow the Buccaneers nothing is interesting about them.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Agreed about Tampa not being interesting. There really is nothing about the Bucs right now that is worth tuning in to watch.

D

Dan115

I feared this game when I heard of it, can anyone say that Tampa changed their defense since two years ago? I don't follow the Buccaneers nothing is interesting about them.
QB is not playing like last year. Top running back has been injured. Not much of rush in the d line. On paper Packers should kill them.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
On paper Packers should kill them.

Thats what we thought 2 years ago when they were 0 - 6 and the Packers gave them their first win. So its why I am cautious about this game. Though they were also celebrating last time at Tampa, at least this time its at our home and we don't want to lose.

D

Dan115

Thats what we thought 2 years ago when they were 0 - 6 and the Packers gave them their first win. So its why I am cautious about this game. Though they were also celebrating last time at Tampa, at least this time its at our home and we don't want to lose.
YES People play the game. On paper we kill them - however - I am sure Tampa will give the Packers their A game.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
* shudders at that repressed memory...:x3:

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Take into account, 2 years ago they were a team desperate for a win.

2 years later, it's in our house, so they bring on the thug style football, but also this is a team that really sucks.

Why do you think they got Albert Haynesworth? Cause he also is a trashy one! :roflmao:

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bucs receivers are just as solid as the Packers receivers?

I think this guy is on drugs predicting a Bucs victory at Lambeau. The Bucs' corners will contain the Packers' WRs outside because they're big and physical? Now wait. Talib and Barber are what? What does this guy know about the Bucs' corners that make them head and shoulders above some others?

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched when they played the bears and the saints,their corners are good but that is about it,they lost a lot of players when they played the bears,Starks will get a t.d this week and finnley will have a good day,our d-line will get to Freeman he makes very bad choices under pressure,pack will play lights out can see another blow out.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad memories: In 2009, a 0-7 Tampa Bay Buccaneers team stunned the Packers, 38-28. That defeat, several players say, was a long-term turning point. They vow they're not overlooking anybody anymore.
In that game, the Bucs scored 21 fourth-quarter points to win in Freeman's first career start.
"For us, it was just the loss completely," receiver Donald Driver said. "Offense, defense and special teams, we didn't play well that game. Maybe we felt that we were overconfident for that game that we could go in there and beat them."

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
That guy in the video sounds like a moron.

The Buc's receivers are no where near matched up with ours, oh let me guess too, is Kellen Winslow a great TE? Is Freeman a good quarterback?

What a joke, they both are. The Buc's have one strength and that is running the ball, unfortunately, they lost their leading rusher for the year. Go back and watch how the Texans man handled them, and the 49ers, and even the Saints bad defense did pretty good against them.

If you think their corner backs are going to match up perfect agianst our receivers, you best think again. They couldn't cover a screen to save their lives! Also they are saying the Buc's can stop the run blah blah blah, they are forgetting that Arian Foster carved them up last week, and Darren Sproles also had great yardage against them.

Packer Patrick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just found out that it is my nephews 1st game..

In his defense he married my niece, used to live in St Johns Newfoundland...Only has been here for about 15 years...

So the Packers have to show him a good time

I'll be there too! It will be my first game at Lambeau and I am hoping for a good one.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just found out this interesting bit of trivia I wanted to share with you which is a Tampa Bay/Wisconsin connection.
Beloit College is located on the Wis/Ill border and it's also where Jim Caldwell, coach of the Colts is from.
As well as me.

Beloit College ’s logo, a Buccaneer head, caused a nationwide stir in the mid 1990’s when we battled the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the NFL for the rights to use the logo. Beloit’s president at the time, Vic Ferrall, offered to play Tampa Bay in a football game for the rights to the logo. Eventually, Tampa Bay backed off and later changed its logo to the current one it now displays on its helmet.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

http://www.beloit.edu/bucs/recruitme/didyouknow/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts