OFFICIAL SUH SUSPENDED FOR 2 GAMES

Reaction score
OK, lets have some fun with this. I know you folks all have a twisted sense of humor. Finish this line;

Suh is so dirty that.....

Okay....I'll play! I got out that lonnnnnnnnng microphone that Gene Rayburn used to use to ask the question.

"Suh is so dirty that"......He has now been cast to replace that dude on the show, "DIRTY JOBS!"

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Okay....I'll play! I got out that lonnnnnnnnng microphone that Gene Rayburn used to use to ask the question.

"Suh is so dirty that"......He has now been cast to replace that dude on the show, "DIRTY JOBS!"
I love your Match Game reference.
One of my favorite and best game shows of all time.

Reaction score
Hello next door neighbor!
I had no idea that Wisconsin was smaller than Rhode Island.
Who knew?

Spaw! Your map is of Michigan. This is GREEN BAY, which is in Wisconsin on the border of Lake Michigan. NOT 22 MILESZZZZZZZZ away from every city in Wisconsin....or from Detroit. You're in the wrong state. Get yourself a new map.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
LOL literally. Great response IMO. I remember him being less than cordial to me at one time. I didn't realize he was a Lions fan at that time or I may have opened can of Whoop *ss on him. :mad:

Are you confusing the ranting poster that just tangled with FF with a longer term forum member also named Southpaw?

The troll from this thread just joined the forum on Wednesday...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Spaw! Your map is of Michigan. This is GREEN BAY, which is in Wisconsin on the border of Lake Michigan. NOT 22 MILESZZZZZZZZ away from every city in Wisconsin....or from Detroit. You're in the wrong state. Get yourself a new map.
LOL
Love the Tommy Boy reference.
One of my faves. Got it on disc.
"Brothers don't shake hands! Brothers gotta hug!"
"Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?"
You know that Chris Farley is from Madison Wisconsin. Right?
He is also laid to rest there and I went and visited his grave.

Reaction score
LOL
Love the Tommy Boy reference.
One of my faves. Got it on disc.
"Brothers don't shake hands! Brothers gotta hug!"
"Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?"
You know that Chris Farley is from Madison Wisconsin. Right?
He is also laid to rest there and I went and visited his grave.

TB: "It's a clip on."
DS: "Are you sure?"

Loved that movie, too. But I didn't know CF was from Madison? What a talented man he was. Such a tragic end to his life and a long promising career.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Suh is so dirty that even Mr. Clean won't touch him.
Suh is so dirty that worms reproduce in his play book.
Suh is so dirty that the FDA is putting a warning label on his helmet....

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The way that idiot took the time to write that showed how classless he is.

I'm going to say it, if you don't agree with someone it is not the end of the world.

In this day of age, it should now result in a big hissy fit if someone don't agree with you. I don't agree with every single thing posted on this forum, but it's no use in name calling and getting all bent out of shape over it.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Becasue Suh is a multiple offender, and because the commish will want to make an example of him, I'll be a bit bold with my prediction.

Suh is fined $100,000 and suspended for the remainder of the year including the post-season if they make it that far.

You gotta watch until the end. LOL
Ah crap, watch it on YouTube. It's worth it.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duh is so dirty....
...that there is an instant ring around the tub just when he puts a toe in.
...it takes up to 10 bars of soap, 3 gallons of industrial strength bleach and a case of comet to even begin to get him clean.
...the park department is complaining because they want the dirt back. All of it.
...teams are amazed that the turf is still green whenever he gets up.
...that even the real cheap hookers with aids won't touch him.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duh is so dirty....
...that there is an instant ring around the tub just when he puts a toe in.
...it takes up to 10 bars of soap, 3 gallons of industrial strength bleach and a case of comet to even begin to get him clean.
...the park department is complaining because they want the dirt back. All of it.
...teams are amazed that the turf is still green whenever he gets up.
...that even the real cheap hookers with aids won't touch him.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favorite comment from PFT!

"
At least he didn’t kick him in his galloping gobler like Brian Robinson, but I’m sure he would’ve if he knew they already saw him. I like how he just walked away like nothing happened after he did that and him and his stupid coach were arguing with the ref about it. He should be suspended but knowing how much sense Goodell makes, he will fine both players and suspend James Harrison" - Warren Moon

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the Lions come to Lambeau and if Nom-A-Lom-A-Ding-**** Duh is playing I hope to hear loud, and I mean super loud boos from the Packers fans through the TV.
I won't mind at all if they are louder for him than for Favre.
I would expect that since Favre never tried to physically hurt any players of his former team and there won't be any Duh fans in the crowd like there were, no doubt, some Packers fans who still liked Favre but didn't boo him.
And if Duh tries to pull that stuff in front of a Lambeau crowd, he better get armored transport and guards with machine guns when he leaves the stadium.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Suh is so dirty
...he heads to the car wash after a game. locker room showers don't cut it.
...Bernie Madoff thinks he's a scum bag
...the mafia asked him for pointers
...opposing linemen need hazmat suits
...even Yo Mama makes jokes about him
...even pro wrestling refs disqualify him
...we pre-pay for gas, he pre-pays for fines
...after taking a bath he only weighed 110 lbs.
...there wasn't a skid mark in his undies but an entire drag strip
...he doesn't ride the team bus to a game, he takes a dump truck
...Rod Blagojevich wouldn't give him a job

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check this awesome quote defending Suh I found on the nfl website

"
Why Suh should not even be fined: 1) The guy on the ground tried to trip Suh as Suh was stepping away. 2) There was no broken bones. 3) There was no cuts. 4) There was no bruising. 5) On an earlier play, the guy ripped Suh's helmet of and caused Suh's ear to bleed. 6) Nobody even asked the guy on the ground what he thought about it. 7) Did I say that the guy on the ground tried to play a school house trick by trying to trip Suh while Suh was stepping away? ---- Why Suh should be fined: He knows everybody in the NFL has him under a spot light and should have rose above everything. He should have fell when the guy tried to trip him instead of shaking his leg to be free. That way the guy on the ground would now be facing fines and suspension like he should be."

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Dieon said he should stop talking, and let someone talk for him...
maybe Southpaw7391?!!?!
i love how original he was in his rant, haha. why do all these internet tough guys always use the same insults? a.) ****** that doesnt know how to talk to women b.) fat guy in parents basement c.) no life outside the internet
such a knee-jerk reaction to what i thought was a pretty harmless comment(maybe im just being naive, but i took the 'detroit/thug' comment as Detroit Lions, not the city and its fans. you know, since were on a FOOTBALL forum and all, haha). such an over the top reaction, maybe its actually Suh posting? lol

SERIOUSLY... the same insults everytime!!!! and HELLLOOOOO this is football forum, not a Detroit city hall forum!!!

I couldn't qoute from 2 pgs.... so I was going to put my input on the Suh is so dirty thread,...and after reading pg. 6...I got nuthin!!!:(

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
In the very near future, the NFL will determine the sanction to be imposed on Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh for his stunning stomping of Packers guard Evans Dietrich-Smith. And Suh’s refusal to express remorse or accept blame won’t help him. The process will commence with Ray Anderson and Merton Hanks from the league office…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts