OFFICIAL SUH SUSPENDED FOR 2 GAMES

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even the Steelers for the most part don't do stuff like this. At the very worst, they mask it as tough play. But not only is Suh dirty, he's clueless as well. You know, maybe if he apologized, he would have got off without a suspension. But now, he's going to get suspended, and hopefully Goodell lays down the hammer (five games). This time Goodell has the whole media calling for a suspension, no reason for him to back down.

L

Lunchboxer

I'm done being nice to you ....Your a piece of SH** !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You wanna talk crap about Suh, that's fine, I really don't care for his lay today either,
but then you go on to call us fans, and the city of Detroit a "Bunch of Thugs"
Why don't you grow a pair of balls.... Big man talking behind your computer,
tell me have you ever had a date ??
Maybe its time to move out of your parents basement......

You are a pathetic hillbilly, you know NOTHING about class....

To wish grief on a team and its fans, cause you don't like the way the game is played ....

You need to go watch swimming or tennis.... You are not a football fan....

You live in Green Bay .... The Black and Blue division ....

You and your team better get used to the way the game is played....

I suppose you cry every time the Packers play the Bears too don't you ...

Yeah... They breathed on Rogers... God knows he goes down

SO DOES YOU TEAM !!!!!

To all of you "smarter" Packers fans...I wish you Happy Holliday's

To FORGET FARVE ....(Yeah smart name, without Farve your team would've probably been moved years ago, this shows how clueless you really are)

Anyway to sir....I hope someday you grow up .....
with 4000+ post that tells me I'm right, your just a fat POS sitting on his computer
wishing he had the balls to play a sport..... Your a disgrace to the Packer fan base !!!!!

Umad? Go back to your Lion/Bear/Viking/Cowboy board. Or what ever team you like. Or Troll other teams board with witty banter. You dont insult other good people on here. Also you dont even know the guy.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Umad? Go back to your Lion/Bear/Viking/Cowboy board. Or what ever team you like. Or Troll other teams board with witty banter. You dont insult other good people on here. Also you dont even know the guy.
I love it how he calls me a "Big man talking behind your computer..."
1) I guess I'm supposed to get behind the computer? I thought I'm supposed to look at the front of the screen when I type.
2) He's accusing me of doing the same thing he is. Southpaw needs to look up the word "hypocrite."

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even the Steelers for the most part don't do stuff like this. At the very worst, they mask it as tough play. But not only is Suh dirty, he's clueless as well. You know, maybe if he apologized, he would have got off without a suspension. But now, he's going to get suspended, and hopefully Goodell lays down the hammer (five games). This time Goodell has the whole media calling for a suspension, no reason for him to back down.
I wanna see it go beyond a suspension.
Banned for life.
*SIGH*
A fan can only dream.

L

Lunchboxer

I hope Goodell makes an example out of Suh if your going to play really dirty your getting suspended X Number of games.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
His behavior resembles someone who has a serious steroid problem. But the NFL tests for those don't they? This erratic behavior followed by claims to be a nice guy. There really is something more to this player than meets the eye. I suspect substance abuse, but don't know how he would mask it.

JustaRoofer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Die hard Lions fan here,

First I want to say that I am ASHAMED of the Stupid, Ugly, Dirty play of that moronic DT ( not gonna even type his name ). Gb played a good game and won with class, something I think future lions teams should aspire to.
Congrats and good luck in the playoffs.

Disgusted in Detroit

P.S. Stafford won't make those mistakes next year ( I hope )

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Die hard Lions fan here,

First I want to say that I am ASHAMED of the Stupid, Ugly, Dirty play of that moronic DT ( not gonna even type his name ). Gb played a good game and won with class, something I think future lions teams should aspire to.
Congrats and good luck in the playoffs.

Disgusted in Detroit

P.S. Stafford won't make those mistakes next year ( I hope )

I'd be disgusted too if I were you. Suh may have done more than just cost Det the game. Even losing this game you guys still would have had a good chance at making the playoffs but Suh's crap throws a shadow over the whole team and makes it that much harder for them going into their final 5 games.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Remember when the Lions fans were those humble losing fans the last 15 years that never really cared? Maybe they should go back to being that when they lose, instead of blaming the refs, cause I know the refs didn't pick Stafford off 3 times, and didn't give up a 65 yard TD (NOTE: He had 4 guys chasing him. How does that happen? The refs I guess, 4 guys chasing him, watch the tape). With the exception of the few classy ones that can accept a lose without complaining, I'm disappointed in all the "refs rigged the game' when you have Suh's conduct, followed by Stafford's 3 interceptions (Not to mention, first pick was in the worst possible place as it gave a 1st and Goal to GB), and POOR defense that gives up huge plays on 3rd down and a 65 yard TD.

The Suh incident was waiting to happen. Earlier he ripped a guy's helmet off, there were face masks, it was just bound to happen eventually.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
You think you really know me. Don't you?
Let me explain and show how wrong you are....
"I'm done being nice to you ...."
Darn. I'm soooooo sad and hurt that your done being nice to me.
C'mon Southpaw. After all the posts we've had together with all the laughs through all the years!

"Your a piece of SH** !!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I'm a piece of hush?
What is that?
What is a "piece of SH?"

"Why don't you grow a pair of balls...."
Um, I already got 'em and I'm not exactly sure how to grow another pair.
But one is enough, thanx for your concern.

"Big man talking behind your computer..."
OK you got me there. I could stand to lose a bit of weight. I'm not too fat but a few lbs shed would be nice.
"Talking?" Nope. I'm writing.

"tell me have you ever had a date ??"
Several. Thanx for asking.
Matter of fact I live with my girlfriend and we share a beautiful and awesome house together.

"Maybe its time to move out of your parents basement......"
See above.
BTW both of my parents have died after suffering horrible diseases in their declining years.
Way to be unsympathetic.
Get to know someone before you bring up their parents in conversation you insensitive low class thug.

"You are a pathetic hillbilly, you know NOTHING about class...."
Hillbilly? That really shows how you don't know me.
If you really want to insult me with a label next time try "Hippie tree hugger."
Well I don't waste my time going onto other team message forums and defend the Packers while attacking their members.

"You need to go watch swimming or tennis...."
Well I'd rather do those things.
Only problem is with swimming, either there are too many chemicals in the pool or the natural water (See how I'm a hippie above) is too dirty. But I swim a couple times a year, somewhere anyway.
For tennis, I like playing. I have a hard time finding a partner without paying money for it. I'll work on that though thanx for the reminder.
For watching I don't think we get those cable channels. Do you?
And I'm not really sure where to go watch matches.

"You are not a football fan...."
No. Just a Green Bay Packers one and I get mad when dirty players treat them that way.

"You live in Green Bay"
I live in Wisconsin. If that means that I live in Green Bay when it's a couple hours away then I guess I do live in Green Bay. Awesome!

"The Black and Blue division ...."
Blue is my second favorite color. How did you know?

"You and your team better get used to the way the game is played...."
Me and my team? That means I'm a Green Bay Packer? Hallelujah!
Seriously, you mean like a bunch of dirty, cheap shot thugs the way the Lions play? I'm sure the Packers will be more ready for that next time they play the Lions.

"I suppose you cry every time the Packers play the Bears too don't you ..."
Woah! Hold on there! I'm not that sensitive! Cut me some slack.

"Yeah... They breathed on Rogers... God knows he goes down
SO DOES YOU TEAM !!!!!"
Um, no. The game I watched Rodgers stayed upright.
Oh. Your thinking of last year's game where Rodgers was injured and the Lions won.
Isn't it time you sobered up?
Staying drunk for a year. How do you do that?

"To all of you "smarter" Packers fans...I wish you Happy Holliday's"
Really? The Thanksgiving Holliday is plural now?

"To FORGET FARVE ....(Yeah smart name, without Farve your team would've probably been moved years ago, this shows how clueless you really are)"
Your absolutely right on the money with this one sir.
I had no clue. Not at all. None. That the team was in danger of moving before Favre came along.
Wow. You are sooooo right about that one. Isn't he my fellow Packers fans?

"Anyway to sir....I hope someday you grow up ....."
Sir!? WTF!? Now your going to show me respect? After your tirade and insults against me? Why start now?
Grow up? Why? It's too much fun being a forever teenager.
Ya know, it's never too late to have a happy childhood. You should try it sometime. It's fun.

"with 4000+ post that tells me I'm right, your just a fat POS sitting on his computer"
You forgot the comma in that number.
And I think your right about me sitting on my computer.
Oh silly me. I've been doing it wrong all this time. I should be sitting in front of or at my computer.
Really though, what I do with my time is none of your business.
Do I insult you regarding your free time?

"wishing he had the balls to play a sport....."
As I mentioned above, I play tennis when I get the chance.
And I also tried Ultimate Frisbee this summer and intend to go back.
And I ride my bicycle everywhere when I get a chance either for enjoyment, errands (Even to get groceries), camping trips or to commute other places.
And every summer I manage and play and pitch on a co-ed slow-pitch softball team. The very first year I managed we won the championship.

"Your a disgrace to the Packer fan base !!!!!"
Your right.
So I'm going to leave these boards and stop being a Packers fan.

All in all your post proves my point.
Nuthin' but a bunch of low class thugs rooting for a low class team.
Way to shoot yourself in the foot.
One more thing:
If I pushed your buttons because you live in Detroit and you take pride in your city (Nuthin wrong with that) which has a reputation for being a really bad place, then what do you do to help make it better?
Do you volunteer or work somewhere that helps to contribute to make Detroit, in any way, a more decent place than it's already known for?
Or do you just do your job, collect your pay and go home and sit around and drink beer, watch TV and go to a Packers forum to hurl insults?

Probably collects that welfare check just before he goes down and gets some of that free government cheese and beans.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Regarding that troll rant on FF, I was surprised that LT didn't ban the loser and delete the post.

But, after reading FF's smackdown response, I am glad LT did not. LOL. I loved the guy's statement on how Favre saved GB from being moved and how FF doesn't have a clue. That killed me! :laugh:

Regarding Duh:

Initially, I was thinking $35k fine, no suspension. I mean, no one was hurt, or even close. EDS probably has a bruise, that's it. But, it is a repeat offense.

But, Duh's emphatic refusal to accept responsibility is really disturbing. He made it a point that he is NOT apologizing to the person he attacked. He made it a point that he does not accept the ref's decision. He is defiant and being extremely immature.

If I was the commish, that fine just moved to $100k and he sits until he publically apologizes, he meets with me (the commish), and I believe that he sincerely accepts responsibility for his actions.

Lastly, I wouldn't be surprised if the NFL starts to review the Lions organization as well. This bad-boy culture starts at the top.

Shame on the Detroit Lions.

Too bad.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread so I apologize if it is redundant. To my recollection there have been only two instances of stomping by players. One was Albert Haynesworth and now Suh. Now who was Hayensworth's coach when he did his stomping?? Jim Schwartz.

JustaRoofer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can the NFL strip the team from W.C. Ford, if they could it would be the best thing ever for us Lions fans

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread so I apologize if it is redundant. To my recollection there have been only two instances of stomping by players. One was Albert Haynesworth and now Suh. Now who was Hayensworth's coach when he did his stomping?? Jim Schwartz.

Interesting...But with Albert the lineman's helmet was off and he stepped on his face...While Suh was still stomping on a player it wasnt as severe...

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
$50K, 3 day suspension with some kind of probation. Then the league will write in a new penalty, ...stomping.

Deplorable penalty. There are no excuse and no way of getting around this one. I think the people who should be really mad at Suh are his own teammates and Lions fans. They are the ones he is letting down. He is an incredible talented player, but the problem is the Lions forgot to ask him if he's wrapped tight before they hired him and signed him to contract. I'm just glad the Packers player wasn't hurt. Suh being suspended for any length of time is going to cost the Lions dearly. They are the ones who will pay the price for Suh's actions.

engelke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love how original he was in his rant, haha. why do all these internet tough guys always use the same insults? a.) ****** that doesnt know how to talk to women b.) fat guy in parents basement c.) no life outside the internet
such a knee-jerk reaction to what i thought was a pretty harmless comment(maybe im just being naive, but i took the 'detroit/thug' comment as Detroit Lions, not the city and its fans. you know, since were on a FOOTBALL forum and all, haha). such an over the top reaction, maybe its actually Suh posting? lol

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably collects that welfare check just before he goes down and gets some of that free government cheese and beans.
Yeah and I can just see this guy about to bust a nut calling his one and only friend and going onto Lions fan team forums to brag all about how he put a Packers fan in his place.
"Ya man. You won't believe what I just did! I put down a Packers fan on the internet!
The mayor of Detroit would be so proud! I should get my name in the paper for such an EPIC job of defending our great city.
I was relentless! I OWNED him! OWNED him so bad that it will take him months to go back on there! Hee-hee" (Little girl giggle.)

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting...But with Albert the lineman's helmet was off and he stepped on his face...While Suh was still stomping on a player it wasnt as severe...
Yes I agree but it is interesting that in both instances Schwartz was the coach. Defensive coach in TN and now head coach in Detroit. I guess you can draw your own conclusions as to whether this type of behavior is a result of coaching.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love how original he was in his rant, haha. why do all these internet tough guys always use the same insults? a.) ****** that doesnt know how to talk to women b.) fat guy in parents basement c.) no life outside the internet
such a knee-jerk reaction to what i thought was a pretty harmless comment(maybe im just being naive, but i took the 'detroit/thug' comment as Detroit Lions, not the city and its fans. you know, since were on a FOOTBALL forum and all, haha). such an over the top reaction, maybe its actually Suh posting? lol
As I wrote before there is nothing at all wrong with having pride in your city/town wherever you are.
And let's be honest: Detroit has a very bad reputation and it always gets negative media attention and is the butt of tons of "Terrible city" jokes as you can see in the clip below. Pay close attention to the buildings/surroundings and sound efx.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I have my reasons for not liking Detroit which are not really based on the media outlook but on things that come from there.
The proper response should have been pointing out the positive things. (Like Motown) that Detroit has.
Every community has a gem or two somewhere that not everyone is aware of.
When Southpaw gives me the typical rant and response as engelke points out, it just makes him look like a tool instead of a calm and rational poster.
I'll actually be surprised if he comes back but even if he doesn't I'm grateful for the opportunity to have had some fun with him like I did.

Members online

Latest posts