Official SB DVD goes on sale next Tuesday

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Oh, and watching this DVD, Aaron could go down as one of the best QBs in NFL history. His talent is unreal, he can evade pressure, extend plays, has a quick release, is deadly accurate.......I could go on all day.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Does the content look HD or does it look like DVD quality on Blu-Ray?

I realize it's been a few days so you might've pulled the trigger already, but it look fantastic on Blu.

Although it costs 15 extra bucks. So you have to decide just how worth it it is to you to have it in gorgeous 1080p.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Oh, and watching this DVD, Aaron could go down as one of the best QBs in NFL history. His talent is unreal, he can evade pressure, extend plays, has a quick release, is deadly accurate.......I could go on all day.

That was the thing I got out of it most. Seeing all his amazing plays within the span of however long that DVD is it just made it very obvious how great he was this year.

I was so impressed with Rodgers afterwords that I made this thread:

http://www.packerforum.com/f8/aaron-rodgers-really-really-good-28591.html

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anyone lives in the GB area. Family Video has the dvd to rent. I only saw the non blue ray edition there. Not sure if any other place around WI has it to rent , but i know in GB they do.

What i was surprised about is that in the SB. they didn't show the highlight of Clay almost intercepting Ben.

Members online

Latest posts